Happiest place on earth!! Her smiles so big I can’t see her eyes! 😆😆😆
"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one." - John Lennon ♡
Škola. Každý den se moje sluníčko moc těší, zbožňuje se učit, povídat si s kamarády a miluje paní učitelku. Přesně pro toto nadšení dětí jsem se kdysi stala učitelkou. Teď to vidím poprvé z druhé strany a všechno si moc užívám. Včetně toho, že: "Mami, ale tak se to dělat nemá! Paní učitelka říkala...." 😂😂😂 No jo, co já o tom psaní vlastně vím, že! 😂😂😂
It has been so easy to relish my one-on-one time with my youngest. SO EASY. I breathe her in and look at her little features-the curl in her hair, her pert nose, the folds in her belly button-so closely, in awe, all the time. Today, it was the simple moment where I decided to drink my breakfast shake on the floor since I knew she’d come mooching anyway... and she tucked herself in the V of my legs and ate popcorn and stole sips, wearing Quinn’s old fedora (her fave) and it was bliss. Just a quiet, ordinary kind of heaven. I wish I’d had more of these one-on-one moments with Lucy and Quinn, but they were so close together... and I can see how the “baby of the family” ends up just a bit spoiled. I cannot imagine how Larkin won’t be—- I’m so enamoured with her. Okay, how’s that for rambling? Good morning, friends! Happy Friday!
On Fridays, we wear pink.
Just about due for a girls weekend over here alongside these babes (+ auntie E) 👋🏼 who’s w me?
💗 T W O 💗
happiest 2nd birthday to my sweet eloise ann!! you have the best personality! you’re sour & sweet & everything in between. you have brought so much joy to our family!! we love you so so much, ellie bug!!!
Making sure all things are checked out properly. 🦋
L E N N O X
How much will they love this photo decades down the line?
Hi, my name is Jessica and I’d rather poke my eyeballs out than take self portraits, but here I am 👋 Addi was supposed to be in the frame but she saw the tripod and ran for the hills (smart). I have never really introduced myself here, so I’ll do so now with some random tidbits:
* I am 34, born and raised in British Columbia Canada, now living in the suburbs of Chicago with hubs, little miss Addison and 3 furballs.
* I am passionately vegan. Animal cruelty makes me incredibly sad and angry.
* I have misophonia, which means certain sounds, especially eating/crunching, make me murderous. I also have a long list of random pet peeves that range from normal (slow drivers) to borderline unreasonable (just ask my husband) 😄
* I was a massage therapist for almost 10 years, which I enjoyed until my wrists just couldn’t handle it anymore and so I left to be home with Addi - which I absolutely love and am so grateful that I get to spend so much time with her ♥️
* I have always been interested in photography but didn’t pick up a camera until I was pregnant 2 years ago. Now Addison is my muse, and fuels my obsession! I have so much to learn, but am enjoying the journey and am constantly inspired by all the amazing artists here. Best part/bonus is the connections and friends I’ve made along the way in this Instagram community!
* FRIENDS is the best tv show there ever was and ever will be.
* If I had to eat just one thing for the rest of my life it would probably be mac and cheeze with ketchup 🤤
#mom_hub #cameramama #art_of_exposure #documentyourdays #galleryoflightfeature #follow_this_light #loveandlightgallery #clickinmoms
#momswithcameras #dearphotographer #one_magic_moment #documentyourmemories #selfportraitsofmotherhood #getin52 #thehonestcapture #spomh #snapfromtheheart #portraitmood #igmotherhood #t_c_c_thisisme #moodyports #moodandcharacter #moodygrams #b1withmoms #jjitskids_moms #lovelensandbeyond #p52radness
These little green bean covered hands are holding a plush rattle my sister in law got the girls for Christmas last year when I was still pregnant.
H O M E B O U N D... These Yoyos from @babyzenstrollers
were worth every penny. Travelling with a 4 month old and a 14 month old was made easier with these cabin sized strollers #cousins
Pretty much sums up the mornings. PURE CRAZZINESS. We're still getting used to the school rutine over here. Thank goodness I get a two day break - HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Fall knits and prints are so much cuter when it’s in baby bird size.
If only my mom outfits were this pretty.
Depuis qu’elle fait des nuits complètes (3 semaines and counting!) pour la première fois depuis sa naissance, on réalise que Marine a encore plus d’énergie qu’on le pensait. On avait toujours pensé qu’elle était une petite tornade 🌪 mais là, ça se décuple x1000, autant dans sa bonne humeur que dans son intensité. Ça tire parfois pas mal de jus mais ça la rend encore plus attachante, si c’est possible 💛