How to get there?
Exact location: Toril, Brgy Corte, Carmen, Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from Cebu City.
For convenience, it’s recommended to bring your own vehicle or rent a van/car. You may just simply navigate via Waze or Google Maps and search for “Cebu Safari and Adventure Park”. Cebu Safari is located approx. 8km away from the highway. The landmark is the Carmen National High School — if you’re coming from Cebu City, make a left turn before this school. There are signages along the road to guide you.
If you are to commute, you may ride a north-bound bus at the Cebu North Bus Terminal in Mandaue City. Ask the driver to drop you off at Carmen Plaza. From there, you may ride a van going to Cebu Safari.
Entrance Fee Php 800.00 per person (exclusive lunch)
Kids fee varies; Children not more than 2 feet tall gets in FREE, 2-3 feet tall is at 50% discount (Php 400.00) and 3 feet and taller kiddos pay full price.
#cebusafari #cebusafariandadventurepark #safari #cebu
Note: Cebu Safari officially open; and we accommodate walk-ins just please come 8:00am -12:00nn
Contact numbers: 09178372243
Follow us @cebusafari.ph
Like us on FB Cebu Safari and Adventure Park
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Are we officially opened?
– We are still in our soft opening stage and some construction works are still happening inside the park.
2. What are the pre-opening days?
– Wednesday,Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
3. What are the operating hours?
– We open 8am up to 5pm but last entry/ticket selling is up to 1pm only since the tour requires at least 3 hours to complete.
4. What are the rates?
– Admission is P800/head, kids 2-3ft are 50% off while kids below 2ft are free of charge. Senior Citizen and PWD discounts are available.
5. What are included in the admission fee?
– inclusion are Cebu Safari Tour, African Savanna tour & Birds Show
6. What are the attractions that can be seen in the park?
– What we offer are the beauty of nature by showcasing flora and fauna and the majestic mountains of Carmen.
7. How can we get there?
– Once you hit the National Road in Carmen, look for the Carmen, National