My all time favourite restaurant in Chennai has to be Jonah’s Bistro! ❤️
Here’s a quick review of the top dishes here! (Swipe left for all pics) :
1) Crumbed chicken burger with egg omelette, French fries and crispy salad-9/10- filling, scrumptious dish!
2) Chilli paneer-8/10- flavoursome crispy paneer vibes with a delicious dip!
3) Finger fish with tartar sauce and crunchy salad-9/10- became a fan of finger fish after trying these! Enough said 🙏🏻
4) Crispy calamari rings with chilli cheese dip-9/10- not soggy or oily like at other places. Seafood cooked perfectly always!
5) Garlic cheese bread- 8/10- quite a large portion, order only to go with pasta/lasagna.
6) Chocolate milkshake-8/10- not overly sweet, creamy texture.
7) Oreo milkshake-9/10-famous here, rich, flavoursome goodness that guarantees you happiness after the first sip!
8) Nasi Goreng (chicken)- 8/10- just like your usual nasi goreng swrved with shrimp chips, chicken skewers and spicy fried rice. Cook on all was on point! .
9) Veggie pasta in red sauce with garlic bread-9/10-extra creamy, well cooked pasta with super crunchy garlic bread.
10) Tender coconut mousse-10/10- Absolute must try dessert (available in Anna Nagar branch), perfectly compliments your meal! Soothing sweet flavour of the mousse with the crunchy brown sugar on top was a divine! ~Overall- Great Food, good ambience, excellent service and totally worth the prices! 9/10 recommended by @reddyknowsfood
P.S: there are a total of 5 branches in Chennai, each specialising in one cuisine. Do try them all! 😏👍🏻
for more such delicious updates, reviews & recipes! 🙌🏻
#foodreview #foodreviews #chennaieats #chennaifoodie #foodblogger #italianfood #europeanfood #comfortfood #scrumptious #tempting #burgerlover #fishfingers #foodphotography #cheeseoverload #chennairestaurants #pannerlove