Regrann from @purelykaylie
- fruit party! 🌸🍋✌🏼🍒 which fruit would you grab first? 💭 This platter contains dragonfruit, raspberries, blood oranges, blueberries, kiwi fruit, banana, strawberries, lemon, blackberries, pomegranate seeds, and green grapes ✨
Happy Earth Day! 🌎 Want to protect our home? Go vegan or simply start adding more plant-based meals into your diet (anything helps!) ☺️ I never talk about this as I don’t want to seem preachy, but since it’s Earth Day, here’s a few fun facts for you:
• Over 50% of greenhouse gas emissions are caused by animal agriculture
• Approximately 219,000 gallons of water can be saved (each year) by just one individual adopting a vegan diet.
• To quickly put things into perspective: 1 lb of beef requires 2,400 gallons of water vs only 244 gallons of water for 1 lb of tofu & only 25 gallons of water for 1 lb of wheat.
• You would save MORE water by simply not consuming 1 lb of beef than you would save by taking NO showers for 6 months straight. That’s how much water gets wasted on animal agriculture.
• Each year, over 700 million tons of grain are given to animal agriculture. Sadly, this grain could be given straight to humans to eradicate world hunger instead.
This is just the start of these scary stats! Please check out the ‘Cowspiracy’ documentary (can be found on Netflix) if you’d like to learn more 🌱🌎✌🏼 Wishing you all a wonderful day!
#vegan #fruit #smoothie #smoothiebowl #chiapudding #chiaseeds #chia #chiaseedpudding #dragonfruit #oranges #blueberries #kaylaitsines #beautifulcuisines #bbgcommunity #organic #healthyliving #healthyeating #detox #earthday