I think a New year deserves an introduction to my new followers 👋🏼 (apologies to those that have been here for a while)
So here goes.....I’m Vicky, a thirty something, photographer, wife and Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys; Louie 7 and Alfie almost 4. Add a bouncy Boxer and scatty Springer Spaniel to the mix, and that’s me!
Here are a few random facts about me:
1. I have a really sensitive nose and sniff most things I pick up - fabric conditioner and glossy mags are my favourites! 👃
2. I used to live next door to Gary Barlow 🎶
3. I have double jointed thumbs 👍🏼 4. I’m a completely self taught photographer. Since having my second son and being brought a camera I knew it was what I wanted to do. Lots of online tutorials, reading, hard work, trial and error later and I’ve made it to here. 📷
5. I’m a bit of a country bumpkin - and lucky enough to live in a gorgeous village in the Vale of the Whitehorse so am often found out with the boys and the dogs in the woods (usually with a football in tow!) outdoors is my happy place. 🌿
6. I’m SO awkward when it’s my turn in front of the camera! So if you’re shy or feel uncomfortable at the thought of having your photo taken, don’t worry - I love making people feel comfortable. 🤳
7. I’m terrified of butterflies....and birds so do anything to avoid them. My worst nightmare is being in a confined space with a bird so I always check stables first 🐦
8. I love horses and have been lucky enough to own two. JoJo a 14.2hh Connemara who got me through my teenage years and a 16.2hh Irish sports horse who was naughty enough to push me in to spending a year travelling around the world 🐴
9. My greatest achievement is my amazing children who have also doubled up as models on so many occasions....which I don’t think I’m going to get away with for much longer. 💚
10. I don’t think I’ve ever watched a whole film; I fall asleep within minutes - much to my husbands annoyance! 🎥
Photo credit - @timmartinphoto
So now you’ve learnt a little about me, comment below with a funny fact about you.