We accepted the Gifts of the Holy Spirit! ☝🙏😇 1) Wisdom. This enables us to know God and esteem divine things above worldly things.
2) Understanding. Helps us to understand our Catholic Faith, the Bible and Saints.
3) Counsel. This is the knowledge necessary to guide ourselves and others to do God’s will. It helps us help others get through spiritual and temporal problems.
4) Fortitude. This is the strength we need to endure and have courage. It helps us suffer persecution and adversities for the sake of good.
5) Knowledge. This helps us to know God, ourselves and others as God knows.
6) Piety. This gift infuses us with love for serving God and see Him in all events through a holy life of prayer.
7) Fear of the Lord. “The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.” We fear his just punishment of our sins for ever, but we more so fear even displeasing or offending Him.
#SNCE #StoNinoChoirElite #pentecostsunday #choir #musicministry
'Stand By Me' performed By Karen Gibson and the Kingdom Choir. What an amazing performance! 💖🇬🇧
About the organ: The organ in the chapel has a long and distinguished history. Detailed knowledge of the instruments in there begins in the 17th century, when the great organ-building family of Dallam built a new organ.
King George III paid for a new organ built by Samuel Green in 1789 and through the 19th century improvements were made by the firm of Gray & Davison.
A drastic rebuild of the organ took place in 1930 when it was decided to move the instrument from the centre of the screen to the sides, allowing an unimpeded vista of the roof vault of the chapel.
#anglican #churchmusic #royalwedding #music #choir #stgeorgeschapel
А вы знали, что британский военно-морской флот распугивает сомалийских пиратов песнями Бритни Спирс?😲 Слушайте песни в исполнении Хора Финансового университета - мы менее устрашающие😁😉 #хорфину #finuchoir #choir #омузыке
A lot of people didn’t seem impressed with her dress but I beg to differ. This dress is an embodiment of her personality and she shone through like a princess. Understated glam with statement. Every detail of that dress told a story, most especially her 5ft silk tulle veil with hand embroidered flowers representing the 53 countries of the commonwealth. If that isn’t a statement enough. I personally think she looked perfect and she stuck with being Meghan all thanks to @clarewaightkeller
of house of @givenchyofficial. #royalwedding