Being accountable and share my gratitude bits every day has proved a bit challenging but extremely beneficial to me.
Some days are not filled with intense activities or surprises and are just basic chill and/or work combo days.
During those days, I really need to pay attention to the small beauties of life and the more I do it, the better my day turns out.
Today was such a day.
It started quite slowly and chilled and finished with a bit of work in the afternoon.
I have had anxiety flare up since the beginning of the week so I really needed some down time today.
Here are my grateful moments for today.
1. Thank you for the very #quiet
house I'm now in. No traffic, no dog whining, no heater blowing, no roadworks!! I woke up naturally at 8am feeling rested for the first time in weeks. Very grateful for that. 🧘♀️ _
2. Thank you for this lovely new house-sit. Everything here is so neat and clean that I find my mind more settled. I tend to feel co stricted in dirty places and the tidiness here is providing my mind with a lot of space and #clarity
. I know, I'm weird but I'm more #productive
in a clean environment.🏡 _
3. Thank you for the new cat, Jasper. She is so soft. She is still a bit shy but she has had some moments when she dared coming for cuddles and completely let the control go. She even jumped to get a pat at some point. That was so cute. I did a bit of #Reiki
on her for a short amount of time and she seemed intrigued. I really missed living with a #cat
. She is quiet, and mellow. I like her already. 🐈
4. Thank you for the adorable gift offered by my friend Lauren this afternoon. It's a little bag of luck to carry in your bag at all times. I really loved it and it's in my purse and will remain there! Such a thoughtful gift from such a beautiful #Soul
. I love the idea that I'm carrying luck everywhere I go. 🍀
5. Thank you for #TrevorNoah
. I love his shows. He is smart, #articulate
and respectful. Love the way he expresses itself with so much clarity and concisiveness. He restores my faith in media 📺
What are you grateful for today?
_ * * *
Join the Gratitude Challenge:
Link in bio