Just wanted to say something quick about tea tree,🌿 look at this it helps with cleaning not only for hair,👱♀️ nails,💅 cleansing your skin🛀. So many healthy ways to use now add to your cleaning routine!!!! WOW! SO MANY WAYS TO YOU ESSENTIAL OILS 😊
Around the house
Moldy and musky odors lurk in dark spaces. Using cleaners and laundry solutions infused with Tea Tree oilwill help banish bad odors and leave your house smelling clean and fresh from top to bottom.
1. No need to air your dirty laundry. Instead, freshen it up by adding 2-3 drops of Tea Tree oil to your favorite liquid laundry detergent for extra odor-fighting power.
2. For extra freshness, apply a few drops of Tea Tree oil directly on wool dryer balls to add a refreshing scent to clothes, sheets, and towels.
3. Are you worried about harmful chemicals and harsh additives in your household cleaners? Try making your own by adding 6 drops of Tea Tree essential oil, 4 drops of Lemonessential oil, ½ cup vinegar, and 3 tablespoons of baking soda to a glass spray bottle, then fill to the top with water. Shake to combine ingredients. Voila! This is a great all-purpose cleaner for everything from countertops to door knobs.
4. To tackle those tough sink and shower stains, make your own scrub by mixing one cup of baking soda, ¼ cup of liquid soap, and 10 drops of Tea Tree oil. To tackle stains, grab a washcloth or scrub brush and work it! Store the mixture in a jar.#cleaninghealthy #chemicalfreecleaning #essentialoils #toxinfree #YLessentialoils #younglivingessentialoils #lovechemicalfreehome
Fresh Petals Multipurpose Liquid Soap contain Lemon and Fruity Fragrance to leave your environment with that Freshness we all desire after cleaning.
Our cleaning services has professional trained staff that provides effective clean out of your houses; offices; environment ETC. Be it one time or recurring services. Book your appointment today we are very affordable 07030754044👍. -
Toxic Free…ditch the bleach.
Most people know that bleach is highly toxic if swallowed. But did you know that bleach can have adverse effects on children who simply live in a household where it is often used to clean. When used as a cleaning agent, bleach remains on surfaces and continues to emit fumes. Recent studies have revealed that children who have had exposure to bleach in their homes are more likely to suffer from respiratory illness. In addition, various studies have linked the use of bleach in a household to a higher prevalence of ASTHMA and ALLERGIES. By avoiding the use of this chemical, you can help keep your kids healthy. The more you use chlorine bleach, the more you endanger yourself and your family with its harmful ramifications on the body. To start off, inhaling bleach causes damage to your lungs and organs. After accidentally inhaling the fumes, some individuals have reported feeling stinging in their nose and eyes, coughing, and lightheadedness, all of which are symptoms that indicate the corrosive properties of the substance.
DIY Bleach Alternative Recipe:
• 1 ½ cups of 3% hydrogen peroxide
• ½ cup of lemon juice
• Slightly less than 1 gallon of distilled water
• 10-30 drops of Young Living essential oils (I love lemon)
• 1 tablespoon of citric acid (optional). This helps whiten and soften clothes.
Add in all ingredients except water into a gallon container. Stir until mixed. Add the distilled water. Use all around the house in place of bleach.
#nobleach #lemons #cleaninghealthy #oilcleaning #oilcleaningmethod #safetouse #glasscleaner #glassspraybottle #bathroomcleaning #cleansink #cleanbathroom #happyfamily #inhalefreshair #toxicfree #whatareyouwaitingfor #linkinbio #contactme #youroilbearer
Before and after!
The rubber from my old floor mat is coming off in my floor! We had some water damage years ago and the rug was meant to cover it. Lol #exposed
Yes I don't clean underneath often enough.. 😥😉 It was a nasty black sticky mess, but thanks to Lime EO... it's gone!!!
Plus my floor smells amazing!
#nontoxic #cleaninghealthy #citrusclean
Try this tonight and see if your kids have more peaceful sleep 🌾
DigestZen is perfect for those on a special diet or are having issues with their gut health 🌻
The kit that makes so many good recipes! 🌸
Who has that vase, water bottle, or other odd container that's a chore in itself to clean? I love our rubber brush and now I'm enjoying these extension handles for even more help! Check out how far it can reach! No more issues getting my iced tea container completely clean. Over 14 inches of cleaning potential!!The best part is there's no chance of smell, harbored bacteria, or rusting metal with this brush!
Breakfast & Dinner. I tried to cut down on my carbs today. I think I'm getting sick though : (
I had salad, edamame, lemon turkey for dinner. Blackberries and cinnamon raisin bagel thins.