Check out these great basic tips to be more safe in a dangerous situation:
1. Travel with your friends, you are less likely to be attacked, and/or harassed. And if you are harassed verbally, you’ll be way more comfortable if you are with friends.
2. Be prepared to exit an elevator if you get a gut feeling, or pretend like you need to go down instead of going up. If you are by yourself with a stranger.
3. Practice with your self-defense weapons under pressure, don’t just carry them on you, and not know how to use them.
4. If you must attack. Go for soft areas to do the most damage in the shortest amount of time. But understand that learning how to incapacitate, or disable another person effectively and efficiently without sustaining your own injuries, can take years of practice.
5. Be prepared to run away and/or call the police if you feel threatened or attacked. This is often the best thing to do. Instead, of training to fight you train your mind to be awareness and make the proper decisions to keep you safe from dangerous situations.
Of course there are more tips and a lot is based on he situation you are in. So always be conscious of your surroundings. Okay that is tip #6
"Reach for stars; you might just catch one."
Cyclops IMT-N, the operations forum organised Orion, an outdoor interactive event wherein students were judged on the basis of their operational skills. The event attracted colossal audience who relished the enthusiasm and dynanism of the participants.
#IMT #Nagpur #IMTNagpur #OperationsForum #CollegeEvents #Bschool #MBA
Happy holiday season from our, sometimes dysfunctional (see second picture), A&S Family!!!
Get your holiday event rentals today!
Snippet solo 🎷 on Trip by
mai Thanks to @jjc.hasa
for having me and the great crowd energy.
In the Z0ne on this!
|Tag someone who loves this song|
Little reminders all across campus to remind you that our biggest event of the year is happening TODAY. There will be FREE food and LEAD credit offered as well as some GREAT information. Forgot to pre-register? No problem! You can still register at the event itself up until 6:30pm. There will also be contests for prizes at the event so be on the look out for those 👀
As you all see in these videos
The talent show night revealed so many hidden talents of many students in singing,drawing,magic and raping...
We had also some comedy sketches that were absolutely hilarious and funny
Was a great night to distract us from the final exams preparation routine .
And congratulations for the winner of the 3rd version of talent show of #ENSAK
Our boy @saadnajb
#collegenight #collegeevents #talentshow #funnight #ensa #kenitra
ARTSonepass is proud to be a gold sponsor for the 2nd annual alumni club leader event taking place at The University of Texas at Dallas this Saturday! See more details about this alumni event -- link in bio.