*pinkyrose* Day 1 of 3 days of one palette challenge.
About this look: I've been thinking about doing winter related looks since halloween & thought about a winter elf, tho this look turned a bit more winter pastel elf. The look was fun to do because for the first time I played with liquid latex to make these elf ears. Also play more with temp tattoo on the face, which gave me so much trouble, but I learned.
I have part 2 of my live recording up but I might edit the 2 part down and upload on tiktok, but for now you can watch part 2 because instagram is a big butt and didnt upload the first part.
bright lights palette - one of my most favorite palettes I picked up in the summer. The matte are so pigmented & blends like a dream. Used the colors: cloud, smash, punky, becky, pop rocks, glitz & boom on the whole face & eyes.
Other products used:
- vivid eyeliner (on brows)
- matte liquid lip in jellies (deep blue - discounted)
- clown white cream base (also on lashes)
- 12 pan body pan (light blue & purple for elf ears)
- mermaid glitter
- alchemist highlight palette - sapphire, everlasting glitter veil in starflyer
- mystifying mattifying pressed powder
Temt. tattoo from amazon
- Liquid latex & paper towel (for elf ears)
- orginal silicon sponge
- rose gold/white brush set
- 32 pressed glitter palette
#makeup #makeuplook #makeupjunkie #makeupho #makeuppalettes #mua #makeupartist #elf #winterelf #nyxcosmetics #katvondcosmetics #tartecosmetics #colourpopcosmetic #pinkyrosecosmetics #mehronmakeup #mehroncosmetics #evadethestandard