When your client wants to please both his wife and kids, you make funfetti and roses a match made in heaven so he can be a hero! Those rainbow ribbon roses...talk about eating your colors! 😍
Cake Details: Vanilla cake with chocolate mousse & chocolate ganache! Cake batter macarons and Funfetti buttercream 😋
Allow me to reintroduce myself! 🎶
If you are new to these parts of instatown, welcome to Organically Andrea! ✨
Why did I pick "Organically" well it's simple, aside from healthy benefits of eating organic (which I try to as much as possible) this page is about cultivating community, holistic living, being my authentic, natural and raw self with you.
I'm still figuring out what that looks like, but your along for a ride! and I wanted to give you some fun tid bits about myself and they have nothing to do with nutrition 😜
1. I'm TERRIBLE at impressions and accents, like just laughable! they always sound so much better in my head then when they come out of my mouth 😂
2. I LOVE fall! the crisp air, colours, food, oh yeah, but mostly cuz I'm a fall baby, a libra to be more specific 😏
3. I also LOVE a good rap song, you can catch me rapping and singing at home or in the car even though it's enough to make your ears bleed 👂😖😂
now its your turn, and I wanna hear from you! Tell me some fun facts about yourselves! 👇👇👇
🙏 thank you If you have followed me along this far, you are true OG's (organic gangsters 😂) and I love ya!
side note, if you didn't sing the title of my caption in jayz voice I don't know if we can be friends 😜
#holisticnutrition #holistic #holistichealth #strongnotskinny #mindbodygram #healthandfitness #healthspo #instahealth #health #wellness #dailymotivation #wholefoods #eatclean #cleaneats #colouryourplate #organicallydope #organicallyyours #organicallyandrea
Hey friends. I know it has been a good long while since we posted regularly on Insta, and that is NOT because we don’t love ya'll! PROMISE! Truth be told, we just got moving too fast when we embarked on a new work endeavor last winter, and something had to give. Rest assured, we never stopped cooking or learning or teaching, we just didn’t have the bandwidth to put it all out there:) Sara and I got a job with a wellness company called Saladmaster, early in 2018. We now sell a line of nontoxic cookware that does not leach heavy metals. To get versed in the nontoxic cookware biz, we went through a training program that was time-intensive. Now that the kids are in school and our SM business is gathering momentum, we want to you know about it.
Lots of our posts moving forward will be featuring our new Saladmaster Food Processor, which is our new BFF! The SM cookware maximizes nutrition and reduces prep time, due to it’s advanced technology. Salamaster makes cooking so fun, so fast and it’s CLEAN. Part of our new biz plan is monthly Cooking Club, and ultimately, our path with this company will be to have our own cooking school in Marin. This is a dream of ours! FYI. Our next cooking class is on Oct 30th in Larkspur at 6:00pm, for you locals. More details later on that.
Anyhow, you may know that our passion is “making healthy delish” and inspiring people to have FUN in the kitchen has always delighted us. We now have a platform that encompasses all that we love…..teaching health and wellness and yumminess and this really starts with our cookware!
So, moving forward, we will share with you our tried and true FAVES as well as our jazzy new Saladmaster concoctions. We promise that you can always use your own equipment, but we do promise that Saladmaster is more FUN! Ha.
Thank you to those who did not unfollow during our dormancy. Cheers to old and new Insta friends to come. We have some new inspiration coming atcha on a HERE and THERE basis, so stay tuned. xoxoxox
We love this healthy, veggie packed Baba Ganoush Recipe from Jamie Oliver!
3 medium eggplants
2 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon tahini
½ teaspoon chilli powder , optional
1 teaspoon cumin
extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. On a chopping board, cut the aubergines in half lengthways.
3. Score the flesh sides in a crisscross pattern, making sure you don’t cut through the skins.
4. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, then toss to coat.
5. Arrange on a baking tray, flesh-side facing up, then bake in the oven for around 45 minutes, or until soft.
6. Using oven gloves, remove the aubergine from the oven, then leave aside to cool.
7. Peel and roughly chop the garlic, then place in a food processor.
8. Add the tahini, chilli powder (if using), cumin, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and the aubergine, discarding the skin.
9. Cut the lemons in half. Squeeze in the juice, using your fingers to catch any pips.
10. Secure the lid and blitz to a nice thick dip.
11. Transfer to a bowl, to serve.
#culinarymedicine #healthylifestyle #healthyfood #healthychoices #foodasmedicine #mediterranean #healthylifestyle #brisbaneeat