Getting ready... dough rising for grilled 🔥 pizza... Be back after appts...#preptime #risingdough #grilledpizza #realtoronthego #realtorlife #cookingwithconcetta #casadeconcetta #moltobene #cookingistherapy #cookingwithlove
What you’ll need:
1. Up to 2 days in advance: Make dough. I’ll post later... If you want to make this today buy ready made dough!
2. Up to several hours in advance: Prepare toppings and shred cheeses. Arrange toppings on trays for easy use. 🍕I put all oils and sauces on one tray, meats and prepared vegetables on another and cheeses on a third.
3. When dough is on the second rise, prepare a grill for high heat. (If using a gas grill, light for high heat (400+ degrees) 10 minutes before starting to grill.) Place the cooking grate in position on the grill so it heats.
4. Portion dough into individual balls and let them rise on a well-oiled baking sheet for 15 minutes
5. Roll out dough balls into pizza rounds, and place on baking sheets sprinkled generously with cornmeal.
6. Grill pizza rounds on the first side until puffed and bottoms are nicely golden, usually 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Remove rounds from grill. Turn them grilled side up, and place on baking sheets.
8. Top your pizzas anyway you want... brush lightly with oil top with sauce, then meats and veggies. Sprinkle with cheeses.
9. Grill until toppings are heated through and cheese is melty, usually 3 to 5 minutes.
10. Remove carefully and garnish with herbs or greens, etc.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!