Easy no-churn Ice cream wrapped in a brownie! 😱😱😱
No-churn Peanut butter brownie ice cream truffle
- 2 ⅓ cups heavy cream
- 1 (oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 1 pan boxed brownies, prepared
- 16 oz dark chocolate
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
1. Begin by making the chocolate peanut butter no-churn ice cream. Combine 1 tbsp peanut butter, ½ cup cocoa powder, and a can of sweetened condensed milk. Whip 2 cups of heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the chocolate peanut butter mixture into the whipped cream. Lightly swirl ½ cup of melted peanut butter into the mixture. Freeze overnight, or until scoopable.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the peanut butter truffle filling. Heat ⅓ cup heavy cream and pour over 8 oz of chopped white chocolate and 1 tbsp peanut butter. Let sit for 5 minutes. Stir the cream, peanut butter and white chocolate together until melted and thickened. Place in the fridge for about 1 hour, until scoopable.
3. Once the ice cream and truffle mixtures are ready, assemble the Peanut Butter Brownie Bon Bons. Use a rolling pin to flatten out 1 pan of prepared boxed brownies. Slice the flattened brownie into large squares. Next, using a large ice cream scoop, scoop the chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Using a smaller scoop (or forming a small round ball by hand,) add a peanut butter truffle into the center of the ice cream scoop. Carefully wrap the ice cream truffle scoop in a square of brownie until sealed. Dip the brownie-covered ice cream ball into melted dark chocolate and chopped peanuts, and coat thoroughly. Chill the Peanut Butter Brownie Bon Bons until the chocolate has set, then serve and enjoy!
#5minitcraft #video #diy #crafts #envelope #valentines #diycrafts #diyvideos #diytutorial #diyproject #easydiy #papercraft #artandcraft #art #craft #crafting #craftideas #box #heart #doityourself #sou #ideas #inventions #creative #lifehacks #tutorialvídeo