“Order is the shape upon which beauty depends.” - Pearl Buck.
I’m feeling that order is a top priority now.
While I’ve always been neat, I have a real desire to toss out anything that’s not enhancing my life.
• Goodbye clothes waiting for me to lose that extra weight. You know, the weight that I’ve been planning to lose for years.
• Goodbye cookware that’s been gathering dust for too long,.
• Goodbye to assorted tool, nails, screws, etc. you haven’t been the correct size for any repair or home improvement jobs these past years.
Goodbye old stationary, business cards, and letterhead. I’m on to a new look.
• Goodbye to all those business cards from people that I can’t remember. Who are you again? Note to self: add photo of myself to the back of new cards.
• Goodbye older tax records, files, receipts and folders full of things that I never look at.
• Goodbye to morning news shows and cable TV. Old DVD’s, CD’s, and half-inch tape recordings are going digital. Hello to Alexa and more music.
I’m feeling lighter and happier every day as I fit in 30 minutes of purge time!
While 2019 has gotten off to a rough start for many, especially unpaid government workers, there are ways to turn off the Internet noise and feel good about life. 🧡 Bringing more order, and with it joy, isn’t a bad way to continue to live it up in 2019. At least not for me! 🙏 What are you doing to insure that this new year gets off to a good start? 😊
Article: R. Kelly Victims
Breakdown: CNN Entertainment is a good start but make sure you’re not serving ads on bad content. Reach out to IAS, they can help. 🚔👨🏻✈️🚨