Crochet Ball Swatches
If you are crocheter or knitter you know all about swatches, if you are amigurumist you don’t make swatches very often or ever, but you are no stranger to spheres, ovals, tubes, cones and other roundish shapes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Why make a ball swatch?
1. To see how the yarn behaves and looks like when crocheted in the round - it is useful especially for colorful or fluffy, textured yarns.
2. To test how different crochet stitches will look.
3. To practice crocheting in the round for beginners.
4. To do something with leftover yarns.
5. To relax, and practice little crochet therapy.
6. To make cute decorations.
7. For fun 😀
Let me know if you know other uses for crochet ball swatches! Share your crochet ball swatches using #crochetballswatches
#creativetodo #crochetballs #crochetballswatches #pinkpumpkinstudio