We are so excited to share that we won the 2019 @weddingwire
Couples Choice Award! We couldn’t have done it without all of our amazing clients. 🎉❤️
💍 I DO. ⠀
👫 Your wedding day is supposed to be one of the best days of your life. A day that perfectly encapsulates all that you love. ⠀
👬 Our commitment is to keep all your worries away so you can truly enjoy the day and have all the best memories. ⠀
👭 NO MATTER THE SIZE OR FLAVOR - LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US. 🤳🏻⠀
Underneath this simplistically beautiful cake were some dynamite flavors! 🙌🏽😋
Do you need recommendations/guidance on finding the perfect baker to create your special wedding cake? F&A Co.can help! 📧email@example.com
#eventplanner #weddinginspo #tastytuesday
Wondering if you should hire a Wedding Planner? Top reasons I hear from my clients why they do...
-Don't want their friends and family "working" the wedding... I'm talking to you moms!
-Not sure where to start
-Need someone to keep them accountable and avoid procrastination
The most important reason I think, is just simply to have someone in your corner to give advice, save you time and money, and help relieve those larger time consuming tasks that would have otherwise stressed you the f* out!
#torontoweddingplanner #durhamregionwedding #scarboroughwedding #gtaweddings #dayofcoordinator
That moment you’re about to take your first step down the path to meet your Prince 💕 #firstlook
A crew of bridesmaids who truly loved and celebrated this bride! 😍 How many people would you or did you have in your wedding party?
📷 by Johnny Liu/Valerie Hsu
Green, how many times do you see the color green in one day?
I’m currently drinking matcha, so there’s one. I’m surrounded by the tall #pnw
trees, two. My top today has some green in it, three. There were lots of green lights on my drive to work, four, there are bushes in front of me, five, and I’m about to see green sticky notes at my desk, six.
I’m noticing a lot of my brides want a lot of greens in they’re arrangements this year. Is this because of preference or budget? What do you think?🤔
Jewelry/floral accessories @silverandquill
Nicole's Treasured Memories is doing an awesome giveaway for the rest of the month of January!
The prize will be a Brides Box and a $15 gift card to Starbucks or Caribou whichever you would like... The Brides Box will include lots of fun stuff for yourself and your fiance to be.
The ways to be entered are... Like our page... Share our page with all your engaged friends... Tag at least 2 engaged friends... The giveaway will end February 1st and we will pick someone that Friday.
Have fun girls and guys don't forget to tag your newly engaged girlfriends!!!! They like to win free stuff!!!! Photography by the lovely @danielarollinphotography
#weddingplannerminneapolis #dayofcoordinator #engagedmn #engaged
💍 #contestgiveaway #giveawaybridetobe #minnesotaweddings #minnesotagiveaway
There is nothing better than finding the one who makes your heart sing. 🎶 But finding someone who looks at you like these two look at each other? Now that's something to put a ring on! 😍
Photo courtesy of @tonycontini
Welcome to my rustic wedding! Here, eat these sticks.
10 years ago we wouldn't dream of having some mid-century modern chair in our house, or our mother's fern hanging from the ceiling, and 10 years from now we won't want to think about whatever in-the-moment trend we blanketed our wedding in.
That doesn't mean you can't roll with what's hip now. Is it copper accents? Acrylic menu cards? Calligraphed moonstones? Whatever the trend, know that staples, like greenery and neutral tones will never go out of style. So add those funky pieces and keep some corners classic for the best of both!
𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓇𝒹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇?
1.Main Point of Contact- To Vendors, Bride & Groom, Bridal Party, and guest. They have someone to go to if they have questions. For example:
-when your florist has a question about where to put the arch or centerpieces? -If the photo booth person doesn’t know where to set up, we tell them. -If the caterer has questions regarding where to set up of the buffet or when to start serving food.. we are here to answer there questions.
2. We are Body MOVERS- we take the Bridal party from the getting ready space to the ceremony and make sure there on time. We move the guests from wherever they are to seats. We move them from cocktail hour to the reception. We consistently notify people on what’s happening next and encourage them to move on to the next activity. Which sometimes takes a long time to get 150 people or more to move from one space to the other. We make it happen.
3. Detail Checkers - we make sure plate settings are set up the way they are suppose to be. Vendors set up things the way they are suppose to be. Chairs are prefect distance from the table. All decor items are set up the way you have designated them to be. So when your guests arrive everything is ready, perfect, and the way you have envisioned it.
4. Time Managers- we put a time line ahead of time and send them out to the vendors & bridal Party. We makes sure that if the time line changes or shifts things still move smoothly. We keeps things at a good pace and make sure that your first dance, toasts, cake cutting, money dance, Garter and bouquet toss happens when it suppose to.
5. Personal assistants - get any personal items for you: Advil , flats, water, lipstick. We want to make sure your day runs as smoothly as possible.
6. Body Buffers- help get you from point A to point B as efficiently and politely as possible.
7. Gift getters - make sure your gifts are put in a safe place. Move them from the hall to the car.
8. Rule enforcers - when guest become unruly or need to be cut off from the bar we fix the problem.
9. Problem solvers- handle any issues to the best of our ability.
10. Set out details - seating charts, favors, escort cards etc
picture this —
your hair + makeup team has everything laid out, wands are plugged in + heating up. your MOH pops the bottle of ice cold champagne and pours the morning mimosas. the deck door is open letting that fresh brisk air in. you're able to truly enjoy every moment knowing everything is taken care of. 🥂
do you have your day.of coordinator? reach out for availability today!
Let this ring be a reminder of the vows we shared and the love that will grow
Hey, Hi, How are ya?
Christina & Adam here.... 💃🏽🕺🏻
When I was 19, I was working as a banquet server, I became obsessed with weddings & all I ever wanted was to own my own business, helping couples plan & run the biggest day of their lives. I didn’t want to just go out there with no experience, I wanted to get my hands dirty & gain as much knowledge as possible! I worked my tail off, planned weddings at golf clubs, hotels, catering companies, you name it, I probably have experienced it! Adam has a hospitality background as well, he saw how well we worked together and he dreamed of giving me my dream! There are about a million wedding planners out there, but not many couples (if any) that are doing this together. 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♂️
When you meet with us, you get two people who are genuinely excited to get started planning your day! You may want the whole thing planned for you, or maybe just some help making it all come together and running it the day of?
We will sit with you, listen to you, and provide services that are completely custom to you! Does that sound amazing? ✨
Click one the links above
to contact us! Dates are filling up in 2019 but we still have some open! We are also booking 2020! •
#weddingplanning #gettinghitched #weddingmanagement
The details are important. Especially when you're a wedding planner! Let the coordinators of the #aawa
take care of all the details, so you can sit back and enjoy your wedding day. 💙
Photo credit @allwedoisepicdotcom
We love this time of year! Bring us all the blankets, hot mugs of coffee, and snuggles.
// Venue: @overlandstation
// Floral: Flowers by Chinell
T o H a v e A n d T o H o l d 💍