Sarah Todd, one of the finest celebrity chef in the world has curated the menu for The Wine Company. Her recipes are inspired from various corner of India and also from her own childhood memories.
1) Palate cleanser, a perfect blend of Rose wine, whiskey and Sugar in the form of slush, it’s recommended to have it in the form of slush because later on it’s just a bland wine, it has a quirky feel on the palate, a perfect palate cleanser.
2) Cheese platter was a plate full of four different kind of cheese, nuts, jam, olives and grape. A delicious start.
3) Goat cheese churros was completely a different recipe, unlike the churros served with chocolate, it was served with two dips, Chilly dips and Cream cheesy dips.
4) Shhitake and Wambok momos, inspired from the lane of Majnu Ka Tila was dunked into the soy sauce with the traditional twisted chilly dip, had an interesting filling with a novel presentation was my absolute favourite.
5)Flambé Kashmiri kalari with Old Monk, a fired cheesy crunch with caramelised onion and sprinkled pepper will leave you gooey for more.
6) Main course was served in the form of Quinoa edamame Biryani served with avocado dip, was unique and healthy, it was protein filled which was delicious.
7) and dessert was, S mores Ice cream sandwich, served with roasted marshmallow and chocolate mousse which was amazingly delicious.
8) The last one was Lamington, dried coconut and coconut ice cream, with chocolate mouse.