INGREDIENTS: - 100 grams of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of raisins(optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup of flour
- 1 tbsp of milk or water
1. Beat the butter with the brown sugar, them add the vanilla with the yolks.
2. Add the oatmeal, the sifted flour with the baking powder and then incorporate the whipped egg whites and the milk.
3. Then, add the raisins, mix and form piles on a canned tin
4. Finally, bring to medium oven for 13 minutes at approximately 180 degrees.
Now it's time to enjoy this delight!😋😀
I hope u like it!!
Tell me any question😉
#recipenumber1 #cookies #oats #delicius