𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝟏 : 𝐄𝐠𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐏𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
- Let's stay healthy together!
Here's a twist to your regular omelette and guess what these colors in your breakfast not only makes it Insta worthy but they cheer you up just at a glance. Isn't it?
Eggs are one of the few foods that should be classified as "superfood" as the are incredibly nutritious.
2 years back I was egg hater but when I realised the value of this superfood, it took me no time to add this into my diet. It is full of protein, low on calories and you can simply add it to anything you love. Apart from this they are good for your eyes and skin too. Now coming to bellpepper, my another favourite veggie which I eat almost daily. They are associated with reducing cholesterol and lowering blood sugar. They also help in weight loss as they fill out any dish without adding the calories.
Eggs are mostly part of my meals and is perfect option for your breakfast. And when I paired it up with bellpepper rings instead of bread, I totally fall for the combo. Those crispy juicy rings with omelette just tasted awesome! And 2-3 rings will make you feel fuller for longer.
Do check out the Egg BellPepper recipe and if you like it, then try it out.
for more updates.
Egg BellPepper Rings
3 bellpepper rings
3 eggs (2 complete + 1 egg white)
1 onion, finely chopped
1 green chilli, chopped
1 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
Fresh coriander, chopped
1. Heat non stick pan and lightly grease it with olive oil.
2. Roast the bellpepper rings in it for 2 mins.
3. Meanwhile, crack the eggs, add salt, black pepper, coriander, onion, green chilli and whisk well.
4. Now pour laddle full of batter into your bellpepper ring carefully. Cook it for 3-4 mins. Check if it's cooked like omelette, flip it and again cook from the other side.
5. Do not worry if some of the whisked egg spills out of your rings, just make sure to cook everything evenly.
6. Do this for the rest and enjoy your healthy breakfast.