Logo/ Emblem Designing Project for TATA Internation School, opening shortly in Rewa :) Design Concept :
1. Upper part of the logo is in the shape of a Book symbolizing the source of knowledge.
2. Lower part of the logo is in the shape of the Nib of a Pen, as pen is considered to be mightier than sword.
3. The 3rd alphabet 'T' in the word ''TATA" is in the shape of a child.
4. The child is wearing a Square Academic Cap (mortarboard) depicting academic success.
5. There are Rays diverging from the head of the child in the backdrop making the head look like the Sun, symbolizing that an Illuminated Mind is like the Sun which illuminates the whole world.
6. The child is holding a fire Torch in one hand, ready to be passed on to others, depicting that the Light of the knowledge is meant to be distributed.
7. The colours of this character are same as India's National Flag symbolizing Patriotism.
8. As per Client's request Picture of Goddess Swaraswati (The Goddess of Knowledge) is placed inside the slit of the Pen's Nib.
9. On either sides of the word "SCHOOL" those Wings represent the wings of the bird Swan which is considered as the carrier of Goddess Swaraswati.
P.S : this is a different "Tata Education Group" which runs few schools and colleges in M.P not related to the "TATA Group". #logo #design #graphicdesign #brandings #logos #art #graphicdesigner #designer #logodesign #graphic #illustration #logoinspiration #logotype #creative #logoinspirations #typography #business #adobe #logomaker #photoshop #identifydesign #logoroom #designing #graphicdesigning #logodesigning #art
Cup & Saucer Lamps design by Don Norman
GET FEATURED IN ENOV MAGAZINE
Submit you story : firstname.lastname@example.org
or DM @enovmag
Photo: Not by us
Different finishing // Différente finition
This was a fun #powderroom
to trim out. We even built an arch over the toilet to the exact shape of the window, only to a larger scale. Gotta love those @wtrwrks
Saturday night styling on location... setting up.
this is Gertie and she is beautiful.
Rooshmaster AKA Claw Machine Genius
PROJECT HIGHLIGHT : Transborder Duty Free Shop "The importance of using the right fixture, for the right application" - François Roupinian.
City: MONTREAL, CANADA
Client : Pageau Morel et associés inc.
#light #lightingdesign #design