*[ SHOULDER OVERHEAD PRESS MACHINE EXERCISE ]* ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Main Muscle Worked: Shoulders
Equipment: Machine ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ .
1. Sit down on the Shoulder Press Machine and select the weight.
2. Grab the handles to your sides as you keep the elbows bent and in line with your torso. This will be your starting position.
3. Now lift the handles and you extend the arms fully. At the top of the position make sure that you hold the contraction for a second.
4. Lower the handles slowly back to the starting position.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Taufiqfitnessclub/
Follow my Twitter page :- https://mobile.twitter.com/endurance0786
**Pec Deck Fly Exercise** ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Sets And Reps
Beginners - 3 sets of 12 reps (with heavier weight)
Advanced - 3 sets of 20 reps (with lighter weight)
# The pec fly Exercise works on this muscles... The pec deck works the same primary muscle, namely the sternal portion of the pectoralis major.
During this exercise, you sit on the seat of the pec deck machine, and place your elbows into arm rests that put your forearms in a vertical position. You then grasp the hand holds at the top of the arm rests, and press your arms toward one another against the resistance of the machine.
The assisting or "synergist" muscles involved are the clavicular portion of the pectoralis major, as well as the pectoralis minor, a small muscle that stretches from the ribs to the front of the shoulder. Also involved is the serratus anterior, a band of muscles along the outer ribs. No stabilizer muscles are involved when using the pec deck.