Don’t doubt yourself. Be confident and let the moves flow.
Training camp day 13 observations:
1. Devon Kennard had two sacks on the day.
2. Ziggy Ansah Destroyed Flowers which helped Kennard get one of his sacks.
3. Rudock was picked off by Eli Apple.
4. Dan Skipper was carted off of the field. It did not look good.
5. Our run defense looked a lot better. Ansah played today which helped our defense tremendously.
6. Linebackers looked great. Steve Longa especially.
7. Jarrad Davis had a bad day.
8. Leo Koloamatangi had a great day.
9. Hakeem Valles had a nice touchdown.
10. Ragnow played at center today. Wiggins played LG and Dahl was at RG. Glasgow didn’t play in the live drills.
🚨ANNOUNCEMENT🚨: Holy Moly's 2nd location is now OPEN 🎉We've been working hard behind the scenes to bring you the perfect experience. Please visit us soon at 20301 W. Seven Mile Rd., Detroit, MI 48219 #holymolydonutshop
💥 Best donuts in Detroit
🚘 Delivery available via @ubereats
🗺 Multiple locations throughout Detroit
📍 201 W. 8 Mile Rd., Detroit 48203
⏰ Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
📍 20301 W. 7 Mile Rd., Detroit 48219
⏰ Open 7 days a week 7am-8pm
Do you have any favorite local #detroit
podcasts? Or do you host one? We'd love to get to know you.
London artist Anthony Gross drove this 1973 El Camino around the country in 2016 until it died and was beyond repair. Then he brought it back to Detroit and installed it as a sculpture on the foundation of this long gone sugar factory he bought. The story of the last road trip on earth is as much part of the sculpture, which was its original red until the last few weeks: www.thelastroadtriponearth.com/story.
I don’t know if Gross sanctioned painting the car black, but the totem pole-esque style fits with his references to Chief Pontiac. I like the juxtaposition of the upright dead El Camino with the GM Renaissance Center tower off in the distance.
19221 Bentler ST, Detroit, MI 48219
1067SQF / 99M2 $52800
Refaccionada a nuevo
We love our little world changers.🌎 Child care is always provided at One Oak church, so bring the entire family! Service times are at 9:30/11am, we can’t wait to see you and your family Sunday!
Your love affair with Detroit begins here.
So many of your future and current aches and pains are linked to how you move. How much time you spend sitting while at work or while driving. How you recovered from past injuries. How your posture is.
Function 4 Life Movement Specialists are certified RockTape ‘Docs’ so come in and see us for advice and taping. Call us today at 313-737-0140.
Wood-n’t you like to know more about us? Link in bio. ⚙️
What is your favorite breakfast spot?