Two new competitions in two days? Yes, you are reading that correctly. I will be hosting the first annual Winter Meetings Game! There will be 4 ways to score points and 2 ways to lose points. I’ll explain below:
HOW TO GAIN POINTS:
1. Guess a free agent signing. Say you predict J.A. Happ signs with the Yankees. If Happ does in fact sign with the Yankees, you’ll get 3 points.
2. Guess the correct money and years a free agent gets. Say you predict Happ gets 45 million for 3 years and it happens. If that turns out to be the case, you get 10 points!
3. Guess a correct trade. By this I mean if you guess, say Castellanos to Houston and that happens, you’ll get five points. You only have to be correct on one side of the deal to get points.
4. Guess a correct tigers TRANSACTION: I know I said acquisition in the picture, but any transaction will work too. If you guess a correct trade or free agent acquisition that the Tigers make, you will receive TEN points!
1. A wrong free agent prediction. Say you think Machado will sign with the Yankees, but he signs with the dodgers, you’ll lose 1 point.
2. A wrong trade. Say you think Thor gets traded to the Athletics, but Thor isn’t traded, you’d lose TWO points.
And that’s that for scoring. Every entry must be submitted VIA DIRECT MESSAGE. And in order to be put in the competition, you must submit at least FOUR transactions. The winner will receive 15 points in my GTP competition. That’ll put you in a prime position for a chance at winning up to a 25 dollar iTunes gift card!
If you have any questions, let me know! ANY fan of ANY team is invited to join. I will accept submissions till this time tomorrow, so any transactions that take place in the next 24 hours won’t count. This contest will run until the end of winter meetings! Again, if you have any questions, let me know below!
#detroittigerslovers #gotigers #debate #livediscussion #livevideo #livebroadcast #live #postgame #playball #baseball #mlb #mvp #sports #sportsnews
#⚾️ #baseballseason #detroittigers #michigan #detroit #tigers #motorcity #debate #faketrade #tigersbaseball #comericapark #blessyouboys #springtraining