The best thing about this delicious LOMO is that you can use the chipotle CREMOSA sauce that you have on other dishes! 🌶😋 PORTIONS: 6
- 1/4 cup of chili powder
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 1 kilo pork loin
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 5 chipotle peppers hydrated and seedless
- 1/2 cup of chipotle chile marinated
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 onion
- enough salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 little nutmeg
- plenty of fresh parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. In a bowl, mix the chilli powder with the oil, garlic and thyme.
3. Flange the loin, place it in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper, and cover with the chili mixture. Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked.
4. For chipotle sauce, blend cream with milk, cream cheese, dried and marinated chipotle, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, oregano, and nutmeg until a smooth sauce is obtained.
5. In a pot, cook the sauce for 10 minutes or until thickening and reserve.
6. Cut the loin into slices and serve on a plate with the sauce. Garnish with parsley, accompany with mashed potatoes and enjoy. •
for more... .
#healthyfood #porkloin #lomodecerdo #salsachipotle #chilechipotle #spicyfood #picosito #dishmeout #christmasdinner #romanticdinner #mexicanrecipes #mexicancuisine #recetascaseras #recetasdecocina #gastronomiamexicana #dinnerfortwo #mealprep #recipeideas #newrecipe