Mark your calendars—October 17 is National Take Your Parents to Lunch Day! Join your kiddos for lunch in their school cafeteria for an opportunity to connect with their school officials to learn how to provide the healthiest meals possible. Get started on kiwimagonline.com/lunchday #KIWILunchDay
It’s fish Friday gang 🐟 on the menu today we have Crispy Sea Bass sitting on top of some @merchantgourmet
lentils with chorizo, spinach, parsley and lotsa lemon. Super quick, summer simple and super tasty 😋 you can find the recipe on the blog. Link up there ⬆️⬆️⬆️
•Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
-I shredded the chicken and made sliders for my husband, I ate the legs to cut the carbs and replace them with roasted cauliflower 🙌🏼 so good, so easy, and so easy to diet with while your family is not!
I’m a big fan of my dinner tonight 🤓. Usually my dinners don’t look this pretty or are able to be shot in the sunlight. .
dEATs: mixed greens salad with feta, avo, bell pepper and @primalkitchenfoods
ranch. Sautéed tomatoes and onions (randomly really into sautéed tomatoes lately) and the last piece of leftover paleo pizza from @nectarinegrove
😭 FAV pizza EVER.
Original Source: Another great post to share... @veronicathaanum
Thank you for sharing this! :)
Thank you @juleecastro
for this delicious keto friendly Thai chicken and cauliflower rice 🤩 #homemade #meals #dinner #dinnerideas #dinnerrecipes
For More Weight Loss Recipes >> LINK IN BIO
Why did the turkey cross the rode?
Because it was the chickens day off !! HAAAAA!! Get it?!😂🤣 I love turkey burgers and homemade protein buns (don’t worry, I’ll share that soon 😉) Ingredients
1lb ground turkey
1 egg (egg white only)
2 TBSP panko bread crumbs
1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp basil
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp pepper
Bake, grill or pan sear!😍🤤 #protein #foodie #food #igfood
Blackberry Fizz Milkshake😋 2 scoops Arbonne vanilla protein powder
1/2 scoop Arbonne fiber boost
4 large freshly frozen organic blackberries
I packet of Arbonne blackberry fizz
8oz Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk
Ice to blend
No soup for you! Even though it’s hot outside, soup is for dinner tonight. I had a bunch of random stuff and a ton of kale from the garden. What better way to not waste food than cook it all in one pot? Recipe below!
Turkey Kale Soup
•2 Tbsp. EVOO
•1 Package ground turkey 🦃 •2 gloves garlic, minced
•2/3 carrots, diced 🥕 •1 onion, diced
•2 bay leaves
•6 cups chicken broth
•big ole bunch of kale! •1 can of white beans
•1 🌽 ear of corn •Salt and Pepper
1. Add oil to pot and put on high heat. Once hot, turn to medium heat and add turkey and garlic.
2. Once turkey is no longer pink, add in onions, carrots, and bay leaves. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add broth, beans, corn, and kale. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Feel free to add any other ingredients you may have in your cabinets and fridge! Add a little hot sauce for a kick! .
#kale #soup #turkey #corn #carrots #garlic #healthyfood #healthyeating #foodporn #whatsfordinner #leftovers #nowaste #onechance #beans #protein #turkeysoup #recipe #recipes #dinnerrecipes
Nom nom nom, get in my belly!! @hellofresh
for the win, again!😋
Dinner plans? Try this super easy Pesto Grilled Shrimp with a grilled zucchini side. Recipes for both are on the blog now!
Spice up your usual chicken dinner with a mouth-watering cranberry salsa! Find the recipe below or via the link in bio.
4 (4 oz each) Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 Tbsp Olive or canola oil
1 jar (16 oz) Chunky salsa
1 cup Sweetened, dried cranberries
1/4 cup Water
1 Tbsp Honey
2 Garlic cloves Minced
3/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp Ground cumin
2 cups Hot, cooked couscous
1/4 cup Slivered almonds Toasted
In a large nonstick skillet, saute chicken in oil until browned on both sides. In a small bowl, combine salsa, cranberries, water, honey, garlic, cinnamon and cumin. Mix well and pour over chicken. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over couscous and sprinkle with almonds.
Yield: 4 Servings.
#WisCran #WisCranberries #WisconsinCranberries #dinnerrecipes #healthyrecipes #healthymeals
Chickpea red Thai curry:
1) sauté •1 onion •3 garlic cloves •shredded fresh ginger with olive oil in pan
2) add •1 can chickpeas without salt •2 tbsp red Thai curry •garlic powder •salt •1/4-1/2 cup silk brand coconut milk if desired •10 diced cherry tomatoes and bring it to a boil
3) cook for 5 minutes then add •spinach until wilted
4) serve with •roasted zucchini (in oven at 350 degrees coated with salt, pepper, and olive oil for 20 minutes) and steamed broccoli (put a little bit of water in a pot and add broccoli and a tiny bit of salt and on medium heat steam for about 5 minutes or to desired softness)
Sean’s brother is in town so this week I’m cookin’ for the boys! They loved these last night and were super easy. •
Sliced potatoes (any kind- I used rustic) in thin slices and laid them on a paper towel to get rid of some excess water the potatoes hold. Preheated the oven to 425 degrees and lined a baking sheet with parchment. Coated the potatoes in 1-2 tbsp olive oil, sprinkled salt + garlic powder + onion powder and tossed around. Baked for 20 minutes, flipped over (so they wouldn’t stick) and baked for another 20 or so until crispy! 👌🏼served with a side of guac because why not? 🥑🤗😍
Hi babes! Last nights dinner is one of my favorite to make! I’ve posted the recipe to my Brown Sugar Bourbon Meatloaf on the blog👆🏼link in bio
Most ingredients you most likely already have in your kitchen making it a quick and affordable meal! First time I made this i made it 3x in one week it was THAT good! Let me know what you think!✌🏼
Simple lunch plate today. Have a nice day.
Manicotti for my manni-hottie!
Too much? Ok, y’all know I’ve got corny jokes. But this manicotti dish was such a tasty how-do-ya-do for my hubby tonight. Loaded with mushrooms, red onion, chicken and so many other superb flavors, we were both left extremely satisfied.
Dinner time is our segment to come together amongst a crazy day time schedule. Tonight, that segment was filled with hubby doing the dishes for me, and helping to prep some of the ingredients before I got home. Then we listened to a marriage podcast while I cooked and he cleaned, followed by plopping down to soak in prayer and good food together.
This is why food is so important, y’all. It’s not just about eating a boring and quick meal that will be scarfed down and then it’s back to being busy again before going to bed at night. By cooking a wholesome and flavorful meal where love is the key ingredient, we are being intentional. By sitting down and praying for the food we consume and thanking God for our many blessings, we are being intentional. Being intentional takes action. For me and mine, I wanna put forth those actions so that we can make memories together, like cooking in the kitchen side by side. 👩🏼🍳👨🍳
¡Vas a querer atravesar la pantalla para comerte un TACO de este riquísimo ALAMBRE DE POLLO! 🌮😍
- 1/2 taza de chorizo desmoronado
- 1/2 taza de tocino picado
- 2 cdas de ajo picado
- 1 cebolla morada en trozos
- 2 pechugas de pollo sin piel, ni hueso, cortadas en cubitos
- 1 taza de champiñones fileteados
- 1 pimiento amarillo en trozos
- 1 pimiento rojo en trozos
- 1 pimiento naranja en trozos
- 1 calabaza en medias lunas
- 1 pizca de sal y pimienta
- 1 taza de queso manchego rallado
- al gusto de tortillas de maíz
- al gusto de salsa - al gusto de limón
1. Calienta una sartén a fuego medio y fríe el chorizo y el tocino hasta dorar.
2. Agrega el ajo y la cebolla y cocina hasta que estén transparentes.
3. Añade el pollo, sazona con sal y pimienta y cocina hasta dorar.
4. Una vez que el pollo esté cocido, agrega las verduras una a una cocinando unos minutos antes de agregar la siguiente.
5. Por último, agrega el queso y cocina 5 minutos más para que se derrita. Rectifica sazón.
6. Sirve caliente acompañado de tortillas de maíz, salsa y limón.
#kiwilimon #alambredepollo #tacos #tacolover #tacoaboutit #mexicanfood #mexicanrecipes #easyrecipes #comidarica #pollo #recetasdecocina #recetasfaciles #cheeselover #antojos #cravingforthis #foodforthesoul #familyrecipes #mexicanparty #dinnerrecipes #recetasmexicanas
I'm working hard to try to make dinner every night now. We haven't been sitting down for dinner lately, may be because I have a new baby but I feel like I need to make sure we do family dinners. It takes time but I think it's more than worth it. And Rowen ate the salmon and broccoli so it was a big win! - -
Here's the recipe for anyone who is curious!
Baked Salmon Dijon
3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. raw honey
¼ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
¼ cup finely chopped raw pecans
1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
4 (4-oz. each) raw salmon fillets skinless
1 medium lemon cut into quarters (for garnish; optional)
Preheat oven to 400º F.
Line sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine mustard, oil, and honey in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Combine bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; mix well. Set aside.
Brush both sides of each salmon fillet evenly with mustard mixture. Place on prepared pan. Coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Garnish with lemon, if desired
Stuffed bell pepper casserole 😍🤤
1 LB ground turkey
2 bell peppers (diced)
1 white onion (diced)
1 cup mushrooms (diced) (optional)
2 tomatoes (diced)
1 bag riced cauliflower or 4 cups of homemade riced cauliflower
24 oz jar of favorite salsa
1/2 cup of your favorite cheese
1 TBSP Olive oil
Garlic salt and pepper ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Preheat oven to 350. Cook ground turkey and drain fat. Then sauté onions and bell peppers in 1 TBSP olive oil, for 5 minutes. Add in mushrooms and tomatoes, cook for another 5 minutes or until soft. Then add in ground turkey and season with garlic salt and pepper, cook for a few minutes. Then you want to microwave cauliflower until almost tinder, if using bagged cauliflower rice microwave for 3 mins. In a 9x13 pan add in cauliflower, then ground turkey and veggie mixture, add the whole jar of salsa and top with cheese. Place in oven for 30 minutes and that’s it!
Who says eating healthy has be boring 😍😘 #healthyfood #healthyrecipes #dinnerrecipes
Happy hump day, y’all!!!! I’m so glad we’re almost to the weekend and I bet you are too! This week is kicking my tail feathers. I’m short on sleep, groceries, and motivation. Truly an amazing combination.
Being low on groceries is always frustrating. However, I’m not made of money so I’ve learned to stretch my food and make it count! It just means I have to be more creative in the kitchen. So I decided to try something I’ve never done before. Broiled pork chop, home made fries, and cooked carrots. It came out even better than my imagination!!! I would 10/10 recommend this well rounded dinner.
To try this...🥔🥕
1. Set a pot filled with water on the stove and bring it to a boil.
2. Measure out 6 ounces baby carrots and add to boiling water. Let them cook for 10-15 minutes on low/medium. You’ll be able to tell when they are cooked! Remove and let cool.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. While this is preheating, peel the skin of one russet potato. Slice this into long wedge like shapes. The key is to make them all similar in size so they cook evenly.
4. Spray a pan with olive oil or pam and spread the wedges across. Season your wedges with salt, pepper, and herbs of Provence. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
5. Measure out one pork chop (about 5 ounces) and season with steak n’ chop seasoning. Cook at 425 degrees F for 17-20 minutes.
6. Plate your food and enjoy!!!! #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #healthylifestlye #cleaneating #fitness #dinner #dinnerideas #dinnerrecipes #pgheats