Tasmania is in the spotlight these days because it's a fantastic destination and well worth adding on to an Australian highlights trip. There is so much to do it's hard to narrow options down. Here are ideas you could choose from but there are so many more things to do than just these 10!
1) Visit Wineglass Bay in Freycinet National Park.
2) Drive to the Bay of Fires, a short drive from St Helens.
3) Visit Cradle Mountain National Park and do one of the day walks.
4) Check out the Tessellated Pavement on a visit to Port Arthur.. 5) Photograph the Maria Island Painted Cliffs.
6) Sip wine in the Tamar Valley Wine Region.
7) Walk the new Three Capes Track opened in 2015.
8) Play a round of golf at Barnbougle Lost Farm one of the most scenic golf courses in the world.
9) Visit the World Heritage listed Port Arthur Historic Site and immerse yourself in Australian convict history.
10) Shop at Salamanca Market in Hobart on Saturday's for local produce and handicrafts.
#australia #downunder #downunderjourneys #traveling #traveler #seeaustralia #travel #traveller #travelling #australiagram #travels #exploreaustralia #travelaustralia #visitaustralia #discoveraustralia
The last of the Australia pics.... finally
Beautiful Coral right by my feet 🌏🇦🇺❤️
That weekend when we drove 700 km to Shark Bay and we couldn’t even enter town because everything was flooded🙄 it was the first time our campervan experienced so much rain (almost 1m in 3 days) and we spend a whole night sealing all the holes because it was leaking everywhere😝 the day we had to leave, everything went back to normal and we had a quick look on this nice beach♥️
Match de foot, fish market, darling harbour...
Encore une belle journée à arpenter les rues de jolie Sydney.
Appel d'équipe motivant, dîner avec les copains, verre avec vue... Tout était parfait jusqu'à cette énorme prune sur la voiture ce soir 😑
On va finir par les maîtriser ces panneaux de stationnement...
Allez au dodo à demain 😙
Merci maman pour la 📸.
Can someone invent teleporting already pls #tbt