Adore tartan: Wearing @neimanmarcus
cashmere jumper, Marisa Christina Classics tartan skirt, @aquatalia
wedge boots❤️ | 📸 via twitter ❤️ | tap for details |
was seen arriving at #BuckinghamPalace
Possibly for a meeting with HM.
Photo by @melissagrflx
Kate was seen driving herself through the gates in her Range Rover and waved to crowds who were delighted to catch an unexpected glimpse of the royal.
She was wearing a cream jacket and appeared to be alone, although it's possible one of her children was strapped into a car seat in the back.
The Duchess of Cambridge's Collection of Skirts without Matching Jackets
1. Le Kilt Classic Houndstooth Long Kilt. Worn by Catherine during engagements in Scotland in 2016.
2. Dolce & Gabbana Boucle Wool Blend Skirt which Catherine has worn twice.
3. Banana Republic Blue Geo Jacquard Midi Skirt worn in 2016.
4. Bhutanese Skirt made by an independent London dressmaker out of handwoven material made crafted by Kelzang Wangmo, a weaver from Bhutan. She said it took two months to complete and was thrilled to find out that Catherine had worn her fabric during her tour of Bhutan. It is inspired by the Kira, a traditional Bhutanese dress.
5. Jenny Packham Silk Skirt worn in 2014 while pregnant with Charlotte.
6. Orla Kiely Solid Crepe Blend Skirt which Catherine wore in 2013 with a Max Mara Coat
7. Christopher Kane Mini Dogtooth Skirt with Belt. This was a bespoke creation for Catherine and was worn in a matching Christopher Kane Coat in 2015.
8. Customised Alexander McQueen Embellished Wool Crepe Skirt which Catherine has worn on three occasions with the same Alexander McQueen blouse.
9. Mulberry Polly Push Lock Skirt. Catherine was spotted wearing this skirt while shopping in Zara in 2011.
10. Whistles Maria Pleated Skirt. Catherine was spotted wearing this skirt while running errands around London and buying clothes for George form Baby Gap.
11. Whistles Lena Dobby Skirt which Catherine has worn four times publicly most notably during her trip to Los Angeles which she paired with a Whistles top.
12. Zara White Denim Skirt. Catherine has worn this skirt since 2007 and was last spotted wearing it during the Olympics in 2011.
Collage Credit: @katemidleton
#KateMiddleton #PrinceWilliam #DukeandDuchessofCambridge #DukeofCambridge #DuchessofCambridge #BritishRoyalty #BritishMonarchy
Tomorrow, December 14th, The Duke of Cambridge will represent Her Majesty The Queen as the Reviewing Officer at the Sovereign’s Parade at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst so I thought it would be fitting to look back at his own graduation from Sandhurst.
Prince William began his training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in January 2006 and And was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant when he graduated onDecember 15th, 2006.
His graduation of course is most remembered by the fact that his girlfriend, Catherine Middleton, attended with her parents all in the presence of Her Majesty The Queen. This showed people how serious the relationship was. Catherine arrived at the graduation with her parents and Prince William’s then Private Secretary, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton (who is now Prince George’s godfather), and was seated next to William’s friends Thomas Van Straubenzee And James Meade, who are both Princess Charlotte’s godfathers.
A lot has changed in 12 years! See you all tomorrow (unless of course something happens)!
15th March 2012
The Duchess of Cambridge takes a tour of the Olympic Park and visits the British hockey team as ambassador for Team GB
Catherine wore a pair of bright coral pink jeans by Zara. Before playing hockey (where she wore the jacket shown on the picture) she wore a navy blue blazer by Emilio Pucci in the “Punto Milano” style, the official Team GB supporter’s scarf of the Paralympic team and a pair of LK Bennett “Art” pumps. For the hockey demonstrations she wore an official Team GB sweatshirt and a pair of Adidas “Ignition 2” running shoes. She finished off her look with her Kiki McDonough “Grace” stud earrings.
Do you like this outfit? 👍🏼 or 👎🏼?
For this year’s calendar, my inspiration came from the fashion worn by the ladies of the British Royal Family. Each month showcases a pretty new dress! The dress you see here for the month of January was worn by the Duchess of Cambridge at the 2017 BAFTA Awards. Please swipe left to see the set up and the whole dress collection for 2019!! I drew each dress with lots of love and care. You may recognize some of these iconic dresses worn by HRHs Catherine Middleton and Meghan Markle. I made only 100 calendars and as of now, I have only 11 left!! (a very few blondes left, some brunettes and redheads left). Link in Bio. January gown by Alexander McQueen, set up Brittany Lee #katemiddleton #meghanmarkle #duchessofcambridge #duchessofsussex #britishroyalfamily #fashioninspiration #amyduartedesigns #christmasideas
Kate at her first Buckingham Palace Garden Party. 📷‼️ The second picture is mine ‼️📷
I took it last August at the end of the tour of Buckingham Palace.
Did you know that you can visit it (generally) in August and September? It’s not allowed to take photos inside the building but only outside at the end of the visit.. and here it is! It is really worth it since you can see the room where Kate and William posed for their wedding photos, the room where they hold state banquet.. only to name a few! I personally highly suggest the visit 😊
#katemiddleton #katemiddletonsmile #duchessofcambridge #princewilliam #dukeofcambridge #royalfamily #gardenparty #buckinghampalace
Her smile is even more precious 🤩😍💕
A furry burgundy scarf is a royal Christmas essential! I loved the faux fur stole Kate wore on Christmas Day in 2016, but this infinity scarf I found at a local boutique for just $15 is a little more wearable for everyday. Swipe for Kate inspiration ❤️🎄
Last princess of Wales🏴💕😔
she has all my uwus
dt: anyone who’s just in love with her as I am
Guess the name in the comments below 😝👇💕
Meghan at the British fashion awards 🤭😍💕
Meghan showing of her baby bump at the British fashion awards 😍💕
Hey guys! You voted to see tho post before I start a 31 day idol challenge so, here it is! Most of them are videos because I personally enjoy them more than photos but tell me which you prefer if it's not videos for you!
As a bit of inside information before we begin, the royal family only have to curtsey or bow to the Queen once a day and it's usually the first time they see her whether that's as she arrives, or as she leaves!
1. This is of course an old diagram as we now know Harry's wife however, I couldn't find one for Meghan yet. I am making one so you'll see that soon!
2. At trooping the colours, this year I think we all noticed how cute it was that Meghan looked for guidance from Harry as to when to bow. I turned the sound for this one as the only one I could find had some annoying music on top haha
3. This is a much older video of the Queen's Jubilee back in 2012. You have to keep a close eye as they three curtsey and bow right at the beginning
4. This is also an older video of when the three where leaving St. George's Chapel after a thanksgiving ceremony celebrating the Queen's 90th birthday!
5. More recently we saw Meghan's first ever curtsey to the Queen on Christmas morning after their walkabout
6. Kate curtseys to the King of the Netherlands during her first solo visit abroad in 2016
7. Kate and William curtsey and bow to the Queen on their wedding day in 2011 before leaving St George's Chapel
8. Whilst in Tonga on tour earlier this year, we saw Meghan curtsey again!
9. As I had the opportunity, I wanted to mal it clear that Meghan did in fact curtsey to the Queen on her wedding day but it was just late timing and a bad camera angle!
QOTD: Do you like seeing photos or videos of the fab four on your feed more?