Have you ever had a dutch baby pancake before?! 😋 I had my first one @ophwhittier
many years ago! Somehow over the years we found/created our own recipe for them and they are delicious! See recipe below!
*Dutch Baby Pancake*
🔥Preheat oven to 425°
1 tbsp butter - heat in non-stick 8in round cake pan until it begins to melt/brown
Mix in a bowl:
🥛1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of cinnamon
Pour batter into pan with melted butter
🕰 Bake for 15 minutes - let cool
🍋Pour lemon juice and powdered sugar over dutch baby and serve!! Enjoy!!
*makes one dutch baby
#cakesbycory #recipe #easyrecipe #dutchbaby #originalpancakehouse #pancakes #tryit
Well hello 6 sp Dutch baby :
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs 🥚
1/2 cup almond milk
Pinch salt 🧂
Spices ( cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger whatever floats your fancy)
Extracts ( Lenin, vanilla, coconut, almond, hazelnut, vanilla again whatever floats your fancy... be creative y’all!)
Put all ingredients in your #vitamix
or blender for ease or whisk it by hand.
Heat a well seasoned cast iron skillet up. Add spray AFTER it’s been heated. Put above ingredients in your skillet 🍳 Place in preheated 400 degree oven . Cook 15-20 min until fluffed and set. * I made a simply strawberry syrup by cooking down frozen strawberries 🍓 from Costco . I added sf syrup to that reduction if desired. Smother it and devour! I always add a omelette or eggs on the side of this brunch food. Protein is essential 💋#brunch #dutchbabypancake #dutchbaby #castironskillet #breakfastanyone #ww #healthyfood #healthyfoodrecipes #yum #wwfreestyle #wwsc #wwfooddiary #wwfoodjournal
Sneak peak of this cute duo and a brand new diaper bag company that will blow your socks off! #dutchbaby
Omg! I think I like these more than regular pancakes 🤤
I cup flour
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1/2 tsp almond extract
1 tsp of lemon juice
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine all the dry ingredients. Then, incorporate all the wet ingredients and whisk well. Heat 2 tbsp of butter or alternative butter in a cold pan until the butter starts to bubble. Add pancake mix.
Then, place directly into oven for 20 minutes.
I topped mine with cinnamon sugar, maple syrup and served with fruit.
But powdered sugar, fruit zest, chocolate drizzle, or any other type of syrup/ compote would all taste amazing with this! 🥞
dutch baby + nectarines + mint | not today’s breakfast, sadly
Let’s talk foodie fails. This was supposed to be a Purple Sweet Potato Dutch Baby and it turned blue because I added baking soda to the mixture (duh). I knew that the acidity in baking soda has that effect on purple veg (i.e. purple cabbage etc.) but somehow I forgot and voila this is my beautiful brown-blue Dutch Baby. Despite the slight colour fail it’s hands down the BEST dutch baby I’ve ever tasted. Promise, I’ll try this again and next time it will really be purple.
• 1 cup purple sweet potato, steamed
• 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
• 2 Tbsp coconut oil
• 1 pasture-raised egg (or vegan egg)
• ¼ cup tapioca starch
• ¼ cup blanched almond flour
• 1 T maple syrup (some extra for drizzling)
• 1/4 t vanilla
• 1/4 t sea salt
• ½ tsp baking soda (will turn mixture blue)
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC and place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a cast iron skillet. Place the pan into the preheated oven for 7 minutes to preheat. This will allow the Dutch Baby to cook through.
2. While skillet is heating, combine remaining ingredients in a blender.
3. Carefully remove hot skillet from the oven using a mit and slowly pour the Dutch Baby mixture in.
4. Place back in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Serve topped with candied walnut crunch and drizzled maple syrup.
Candied Walnut Crunch Topping
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• ¼ cup walnuts
• 1 tsp malpe syrup
• ½ t cinnamon
1. Heat coconut oil in pan add walnuts and sprinkle with cinnamon and maple syrup.
2. Stir until maple starts to caramelise.
3. Turn off the heat and let cool.
#dutchbaby #dutchbabypancake #germanpancake #pancaketime #feedfeedbaking #makeitdelicious #goop #foodie_features #rdeats #cookandtell #cookedwithtaste #cookedwithlove #onmytable #inmykitchen #kitchn #foodblogfeed #yuminthetumrepost #heresmyfood #beautifulhealth #iamwellandgood
Maple/Apple/Cheddar/Bacon Dutch Baby 🍁🍎🧀🥓👶🏼 #breakfastofchamps #maple #cheddar #homemade #dutchbaby #dutchbabypancake
- Beat 4 eggs - add 1/2c coco milk, 1/4c flour, 2TBSP sugar, & 2TBSP maple - cost cast iron skillet with 1TBSP butter & add mix - top with 1c shredded cheddar & bacon - bake 350 until edges are golden - in saucepan cook 1 sliced apple, 1/3c b. sugar, 1/2tsp cinnamon, & 2TBSP butter - add apple sauce on top with cheddar & bacon garnish
Keto Dutch Baby (4 Servings) - combine 1/4 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon heavy cream, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 teaspoon pink salt, and 15 drops liquid stevia, mix well until a thin batter forms. Heat an over safe pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons butter and swirl it around the pan to grease the sides. Add batter to very hot pan and cook over flame for 1 minute (don’t overcook), turn off flame and transfer to oven and bake at 425 for 24 minutes. When done, brush on 1 teaspoon melted butter and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon over the top. (Per Serving: 186 calories, 16 grams fat, 6 grams protein, 2.5 grams net carbs)