I'm excited again to be teaming up with the LUCK guys for another Tamale & Beer Pairing Flight! And there's a limited vegetarian option!
Featuring handcrafted tamales paired with 4 brews from North Texas Craft Breweries. - Pork PHAT (slow braised pork with roasted poblanos, jalapenos & serranos)
- Abuela's (grandma's recipe of ground beef & pork mix, red chile, onions, jalapenos & spices)
- TX Star (ancho chile bbq brisket) - Chicken PHAT (roasted chicken, jack cheese & charred poblanos)
Limited Vegetarian Option:
- Kale Yea! (Chipotle sweet potatoes, black beans, kale & shallots)
- Oaxaca y Rajas (Oaxacan cheese, roasted poblano rajas & charred jalapenos)
- Nopales (Mexican cactus, roasted corn, charred red bell peppers, black beans & queso fresco)
- Freaks y Leeks (mushrooms, leeks, roasted poblanos & herbs)
Please plan on arriving on-time for your seating, as not to inconvenience anyone with a ticket to a later seating.
Note: A ticket purchase does not reserve you an immediate seat, just tamales and beers, but we will do our best to get you seated as quickly as possible as the restaurant will still be open to the public.
LUCK & Casa Masa
#masaforthemasses #foodies #popups #vegetariantamales #instafood #beerandtamales #eatsagram #trinitygroves #westdallas #dallasevents #masa #dallas #texas #tistheseason #sundayfunday #brunch