🎃 OCTOBER 17TH 🎃
Knowledge is power. The reason I am drawn to #Halloween
runs deeper than costumes, parties, decorating, and candy (chocolate). Underneath all the wonderful kitschy-ness lies a plethora of #wisdom
. It’s a time of year when #magic
is in the air. The #season
is a mirror to our lives, prompting us to reflect and connect as the veil thins. So today I am sharing some sources of information, from the #paranormal
, and plain old words of wisdom! If you’ve ever found yourself wondering what lies beneath the surface of such topics, these are some great resources to start with. 🔮
- paranormal and true crime podcast, with humour, wine and milkshakes! I’ve been listening all month - fascinating, spine tingling, and gets you into the #spooky #spirit
- digital art collages, #newmoon
/ monthly #energy
updates- which always hit home for me.
- “Everyday magic for the modern mystic”; Astrology, tarot, moon phases, #feminism
, and more. Always something worth reading and a community at your fingertips. 🔮
- tarot reader, astrologer, author; I get Liz’s weekly newsletter and always find it very insightful.
- Tarot readings and divination. Her daily draw card pulls always seem to resonate with me.
- author, host of the #WitchWave
podcast, and purveyor of art- need to get my hands on her book “What Is A Witch”!
- home of the #ManyMoons
workbooks and moonphase newsletters - if you want to know more about the moon- this is the place to start. 🔮
- astrologer, #horoscopes
, advice. A to-the-point, no sugar-coating, realer than real page that simply hits the bullseye on so many issues. 🔮
- a great page to follow if you plan on visiting #Salem
- buy in print, visit their blog, or follow their IG account for all sorts of #witchy
📷 credit to tagged accounts!
#October #PhotoADayChallenge #NeverStopLearning #Autumn #ATWWD #AndThatsWhyWeDrink #TheHoodwitch