These jeggings as amazing!! Wanted them in all 3 colors!!
(The white t shirt tank wasnt online but could substituted for any white tshirt or tank in your closet)
Copy and paste the links below to purchase or see color options. Check out more stories for more details on the fit.
#targetfinds #motojeggings #cardiganweather #fallcantcomesoonenough
Fall, we are COMING FOR YOU🍁🌰🐿
I want someone to look at me the way I look at this pumpkin 🎃 🍂
Does the day after Labor Day mean it’s fall? We’re here for it🐿🍁🍄
As excited as we are to welcome fall and everything that comes with it, it’s also a *little* sad to say goodbye to summer. Are you squeezing in some summer fun this weekend?☀️
One million degrees in Philly today. Enjoying the window boxes though!
I’m in love with this cooler weather, because CARDIGANS ARE BACK!
Also, It was surprisingly difficult to get my necklace in this photo 😂
I'm so excited to pull one of my favorite tees back out!!😁 I mean...so what if it's still 100° outside?!🤷♀️ What can I say, I'm such a rebel!
AND on that note...these are on sale for 24 hours for ONLY $12.99!!! Get it while you can!! Edited: I have added 2xl & 3xl to the listing! They are just $1 more per size!
The Kitchen Witch Keto Pumpkin Muffins
#keto #ketofriendly #lowcarb #gourmet #bakery #pumpkin #pumpkinspice
This super moist and delicious low-carb recipe for pumpkin bread gives your keto diet it’s sweet and spiced Fall fix!
Batch makes 36 servings
1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
1 pkg softened cream cheese (8 oz)
2 cups granulated Swerve/Erythritol
1/2 cup (brown sugar) Swerve/Erythritol
1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tsp baking soda
4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix flour, spices, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix butter, cream cheese, sugars and vanilla with a mixer until well blended. Add one egg at a time, continuing to mix after each. Add pumpkin and mix well until blended.
4. Slowly add the combined dry ingredients, mixing after each addition just until moistened.
5. Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pans, OR fill approximately 36 muffin tins with liners (fill each 2/3 with batter). 6. Bake 55 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. (26-28 min for muffins)
7. Cool for 5 min. then remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Info per muffin:
May optionally stir in chopped walnuts or pecans to the mix.
Enjoy pumpkin spice goodness!
#fallcantcomesoonenough #octoberlover #fallfoodies
Cute Crows & Pumpkin Squirrels - another sneak peak. .
September 1st release is quickly approaching. I’m also preparing to teach at Seattle Knitters Guild as well! That happens September 5th. Check out their feed for more info and my feed for more sneak peaks.
#pnwknitters #seattleknitters #yarnbags #fallcantcomesoonenough