NEWS FLASH! School goes back next week ... unless you’re a teacher because we are already back 🤩
As many of you know, I am in fact, a school teacher. The beginning of any new year is equally as nerve racking for us teachers as it is parent and children.
So, I thought about how parents could be put at ease and came up with a couple of pointers to help with those first day jitters.
1. Now (as in tonight) start getting your child into their regular bedtime routine (if it changed over holidays). This includes a wake up time. That way Monday won’t feel like you’re trying to wake zombies!
2) organisation is key. Do the kids know where their lunch box is? Uniform? Drink bottle? Hat? Pre-pack lunch, bags, pencil case etc the night before.
3) arrive in a timely manner and introduce yourself. Teachers will be flat out that morning, so should you wish to say more than an introduction ask if you could pop in one afternoon to chat more at length.
4) bring the book pack! That first day is a very busy day and yes, we use the book pack immediately. Many teachers will happily store to extras and send home anything left over at the end of the year ... it’s challenging asking for books throughout. Bring the book pack.
5) have a positive mindset. Your child will be anxious too, so stay peppy and make it a positive experience!
6. remain open and communicate with your teacher. We have the biggest hearts and we love what we do; if you can help inform us of additional information/ routines/ habits/ questions - we’d love to know and help. We are a team 💪🏼
I wish all parents a wonderful year ahead.
P.S. coffee is a teacher’s best friend 😉
- Caroline 💥 💥 💥 .
#stylepow #bodypositive #stylist #FashionBlogger #InstaBlogger #InstaDaily #Fashionista #PersonalStylist #FashionStylist #Fashiongram #FashionInspo #InstaStyle #InstaFashion #InstaGood #GoldCoastFashion #BrisbaneStyle #FashionBlog #PhotoOfTheDay #AOTD #OOTD #LookOfTheDay #styleblogger #FashionDaily #DailyStyle #GoldCoastStyle #GoldCoastStylist