Wow, look at all that hair on the left! I think I was 18 and a freshman in college in the pic on the left. I used to hide behind all that hair. I thought if it was long enough, people wouldn’t notice I was overweight. I was so insecure, so unhappy. That was Christmas! And I was afraid to smile too much because of my double chin and my puffy cheeks. Fast forward almost 10 years! And I still have long hair, and I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a little bit of a security blanket, but I also know I would look good without it; I’m not afraid to smile. Hope you’re all smiling on this Friday, and have a great weekend! 😁💕
Cosmic Galaxy Smoothie of my dreams ✨
I thought I’d share some of my tips on how to get an 11/10 smoothie or smoothie bowl erry time!
1. Blend any liquid + berries and/ or greens/ herbs first until it’s completely liquified so there’s no yucky lumpy bits in there
2. Don’t be scared of adding in veggies. I’ll often add in precooked and frozen cauliflower rice, diced zucchini, pumpkin and/ or cucumber. Adding them in increases your veggie intake + makes your smoothie noice and THIQ!
3. Don’t be scared of fats either. I’ll always add in a whole fresh avocado or frozen fermented cubes of mixed avo and @kulturedwellness coconut yoghurt for my daily dose of probiotics + quality, nourishing fats
4. Smoothies are literally the easiest way to sneak more gut lovin supplements, probiotics, magical powders and veggies in. I’ll pretty much always add 2 Tbsp @bulletproof collagen, 1 tsp @sunpotion adaptogen herbs, 1/2 tsp @changinghabits_hq camu camu powder (aka Vitamin C), 1/2 Tbsp @restore4life gut liquid and sometimes a few other goodies for I feel like it
5. Dress it up with heaps of yummy stuff like wild blueberries, nut butter and edible flowers because life’s way to short to eat naked smoothies and smoothie bowls 🌺
Not the best pictures, but easily the biggest difference. There's about 150 pounds separating these two pictures!
My weight wasn't lost quickly. My story is not impressive in regards to time. I failed, struggled, and adjusted every step of the way.
Don't compare your journey to others. It took me almost 4 years to go from my heaviest to today. It's not a race. Just focus on progress!!
At the hospital with my mom and her minor surgery went very well thankfully. I’m enjoying a coffee with heavy cream and we are sitting together in recovery. Meanwhile it’s SHOCKING to me what GARBAGE they serve people here! Not ok.
Hello lovelies! Thanks for tuning in today! Follow me for more helpful keto information!
To snag your ketones and be put into ketosis in 60 mins or less, click that link in my bio! Let's Go Go Go! #shakedrinkbam
questions? concerns? inbox me! my dm is always open for you lovelies! Happy Friday!
In celebration of #nationalonionringday let’s take a look at our Keto onion rings. You can find this recipe and all of our recipe videos by copying and pasting the link below or by clicking on the link in our profile.
This is my ‘that was a struggle’ face. The gym hurt big time. Why?
Because I’ve had 3 days of gluten, red wine and preservatives and wow did my body feel sticky and sore
This is why I fuel my body the way I do (usually) because I want to feel good and after 3 days of indulging in London with my partner in crime, visiting my sister, I was craving all of the freshness
While I love the foods that I ate (pizza, red wine, chocolate fudge brownie, bread and dips, bao buns) I don’t crave them all the time because it makes my body sluggish and there is noooooo Vitality in the building! And there wasn’t Vitality for a while.. and it’s not just the food I eat, it’s the way I talk to myself, the internal dialogue that lets me know I’m doing ok and feeling ok and that I love myself. There’s the Vitality
It doesn’t need to be difficult, tune in and ask how do you want to feel. 3 days of wining and dining and now I want to feel fresh! So that’s how I choose to feel and make decisions accordingly
Stay conscious! Don’t allow your Vitality to take a backseat in favour of what others’ need/want. Check in with you first. Every. Single. Time. www.danivitality.com/about-me