I love first look moments like this. I always tell my couples a first look is not necessary, but three are benefits some of them include:
1. Getting to be at your cocktail hour.
2. Time together alone (rare on your wedding day)
3. Almost if not all your photos are done before the ceremony. (Couple, bridal party & Family photos)
4. If you or your significant other are at all nervous about being in front of a ton of people, showing too much emotion etc it helps A TON to see each other & just take a breath.
4. A VERY relaxed day
5. Mor time will those guests you invited! ....
Again I don’t pressure my couples but I always LOVE these moments! They are always emotional, authentic & show so much love 💕
We’ve been hard at work this week! What you’re looking at is the future bar and one of the stairways up to the mezzanine. Psst, that’s where the plane is going to live...
What’s a wedding without the most amazing flower girls, bridesmaids, and mommy bear by your side 👰🏼 🐻 🍾
Photo blog is up for @tomslyman
What a beautiful day and a beautiful couple! Link in profile for all the beautifulness!
Running into the weekend like...this season has been intense! I’m wrapping up the last of my weddings and it’s always bittersweet. I miss my couples after their wedding day 😭 I’m looking forward to next year though and can’t believe it’s almost 2019! Does anyone have exciting plans for the new year yet?
Hiiiii So not only have we received some of our wedding photos this week but.. Its about time we start putting some faces behind this little business! SO from now on Im going to do my best to start more regularly posting on Fridays a little about me and my husband (My Assistant Photographer)…. So HAPPY FOOTLOOSE FRIDAY! (Where I will let loose and let you in the know of a few things about me, us, and our lives)
------——— - - - —— HELLO — - - -
1. Im Katie McClish the 26 year old artist and photographer behind Okie Art.
Im big on finding what pushes you over the edge and letting it kill you. Let what you are passion about take over and lead you into the life you were built for! — earthy, Moody, and authentic art is my thing
2. Although I have been pursuing art and photography for over 8 Years now— having many different biz names (I GET BORED YALL) , Okie Art Ok really started when we lived in North Carolina summer of 2017. We came up with this name together because we are proud to be Okies and trust me you won’t ever get it— Until you leave.
3. I see myself as an artist— Photography is just a medium that I knew I could make a career in while also mixing media and hopefully making more time for Painting.
4. Saylor (The Husbabe) and I got married October 12th this year in a homey little Missouri town Called Camdenton at the tip of the bluff in front of the Ha ha Tonka Castle ruins. It was a very cold and rainy but beautiful day… Heres a glimpse at some of our special day!
5. We are both very energetic people and have a passion for traveling and seeing the world through our Canon lens! — thanks for following us here and hope you love what ya see! —— Now off to my home town OKC for some Wedding Fun with the soon to be “ Antones “ —
#Footloosefriday #Wegotourweddingpics #Firstlook #Thanksluke #FiveFunFacts #Glimpseofus #Katie
&Saylor #McClishLife #NicetobeaMcClish #loveofmylife #Letmeintroducemyself #foreverthings
Flashback Friday! As a wedding planner we truly enjoy seeing our couples enjoy their first look. You can literally see how happy and relaxed they get as soon as they see each other! Happy Friday Y’all!!! #firstlook
It’s here! @lush.by.lucy
gifted my the LipSense Long Lasting Liquid Lip Color in the shade She’s Apples and Moisutizing Gloss. I can’t wait to try them out 😍. Thanks again! Check her out beauties ❤️
changed her last name in my phone last night and I just saw it and basically made this same face.
All the little parts of being married are the best 📷: @betweenthepine
Seeing his bride walk down the isle 😍😭 Abby and Ryan’s wedding was nothing short of perfect. Thank you both for letting me capture it ❤️
Bogusia w objęciach Dominika.🤩🤩🤩 .
www.filmy-slubne.pl - filmy ślubne Wrocław
Quite possibly my favorite unposed image of all time, taken right after their first look. Kelsey turned around to show Dean the back of her dress....this was the response. A big kiss (through the HUGEST smile, I might add), and Kelsey’s hand flew to her heart. These kinds of moments (and, more importantly, these kinds of couples!!) are why I love this job so much!!! 💕💕 #samireneeweddings