If you read one post today, make sure it’s this one.
A lot of people waste time and money trying to work all of this out and your getting it for free... 1) Breakfast is not the most important meal of the day - it's down to personal preference. Eat it if you want to, not because it does anything magic to your metabolism,
2) Eating 8 meals a day does not boost your metabolism or speed up fat loss. Eat the amount of meals that fits your lifestyle,
3) No foods boost your metabolism,
4) All legal fat burners on the market are a con,
5) Eating after 6pm will not make you fat (unless it's means you're eating too many calories), 6) Fats, Carbs, Sugar - none of them are solely to blame for anyone being overweight. (It's over consumption of calories that is the problem), 7) "As long as you eat healthy you will lose weight"........ NO, not true! Yes, granted you probably will because it will more than likely mean you are eating less calories. But you can still over eat on healthy foods,
8. Cardio is better for fat loss, not entirely true. Cardio is better for improving fitness. A calorie deficit with your diet is best for fat loss,
9) Low Carb diets can work for fat loss (only because it's helps reduce overall calorie intake), 10) Low Fat diets can work for fat loss (only because it helps reduce overall calorie intake), 11) Too much protein is bad for your health - not true! The past 4 studies have proven this a myth,
12) A vegan or vegetarian diet is better for your health. Nope, everything that has come out of these studies shows Eating more fruit and veg is better for your health, nothing else!
13) Diet drinks (Diet Coke etc) do NOT make you fat!
14) Weight Training will make you bulky. No, weight training + a shit ton of calories Eating every day over a sustained period of time will make you bulky. Even then, it's still bloody hard to gain 'too much muscle'
15) There is a best way for everyone to squat! No, a lot of people will squat definitely, it's based on them as an individual and their biomechanics,
#personaltrainer #pt #gym #fitness #coach #goals #success #change #results #committed #focused #driven #bodybuilding #ripped #shredded #muscle #gains