Wakie wakieee it’s coffee and brekkie time☀️😛
Pasta & Seafood! What a great combo👌
Crispy lettuce and juicy spicy minced chicken together in this PF Changs inspired lettuce wraps! Dinner made in less than 30 minutes😍
The secret ingredient here is the Hoisin sauce💥 which gives a beautiful color to the dish and tastes delicious😋
Some times my food looks really fancy. Other times it looks like what’s pictured above. Recently, as I’ve ventured out and posted some meal pics, there seems to be the unexpected pressure to make everything look pretty and neat. That’s how everyone else posts there stuff. But the truth is, most of the time my food looks this. Hard boiled egg, cut up with a plastic fork. Sweet potato pieces, cooked in a microwave. Avocado, smashed with a spoon, with accidentally too much salt. It’s not pretty but still healthy and a sign that I’m still trying. I ate this today and it was great. Therefore, #foodgoals
#healthyfood #fitness #healthyrecipes #befit #fitnessmotivation #transformation #fitnessjourney #keeptrying #goodfood #eggs #avocado #sweetpotato
Yuk dateng ke GRAND OPENING CRISPY PIZZA KEROBOKAN tanggal 22 Februari 2019.
Buka dari jam 10.00 pagi - 01.30 malam!
📍Jln Raya Kerobokan No 18x, Kuta Utara, Badung.
Dapetin diskon 15% jika kamu nunjukin postingan ini (valid sampai 28 Februari 2019).
*Pastiin kamu sudah follow akun @gocrispypizzago
dan Facebook Page nya yaaaaa
You miss out on 100% of the chips, salsa and tacos you don’t eat.
The gourmet kings are at it again! These creamy chicken pastries are delicious! Chicken with garlic, mushroom, cream, spinach and white wine. Take one home today.
Making the night of your dreams a reality is our sole focus at #LeMaltLounge
🍴Baked chicken wings — seasoned with paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cilantro //📍Home sweet home // 🗺 Washington, DC
I was in the mood for some cheese cake and came across this recipe from Lindt. It’s a 70% cacao chocolate cheesecake. Recipe link in bio. I also made a strawberry preserve to go with it (second picture) and added a dollop of whip cream. It was rich but very good! #sweettreats #cheesecake #weircooking
Spicy garlic sweet potato fries.
I LURV me some sweet potato. Honestly, if it wasn’t so high in carb, I’d eat it a whole one for every meal. Damn you sweet potato for being so damn good, but so high in carb 😫.
Although it’s high in carb it’s also such an amazing food to add, or eat more of in your diet.
•Sweet potatoes are high in vitamin C and Vitamin A, which is great for like...well the majority of us who don’t get a sufficient amount. ...and the majority of us who gets sick lots (cough cough, sweet potato)
• they are also anti-inflammatory. I’m not just talking about joint inflammation either, Im talking about everything from down to a cellular level. Yay, give me all the anti inflammatory foods please.
• THEY ARE HIGH IN FIBER. I feel like you guys still aren’t grasping how fucking important fibre is to your diet. And because they are high in fibre, this makes it a slow burning starch - so everyone concerned about this starch spiking insulin levels, fear not for fibre is here to slooooow it down. (Which is also why sweet potato is NOT a great source of pre workout fuel)
•also, they taste amazing, so like unless you have a food intolerance to them (which I feel so bad for you if they do 😱 cuz they are my fav) you really should be eating more.
Okay okay, swipe for the recipe 🤗👌🏼
I’ll take one more please! 🙋🏼♀️ • #tbt
to this sweet treat in Madrid’s Puerta del Sol #alwaysnoshing
Sailing away with SOFI ✌🏽
Cheers to Friday... junior 😉
✨🥑 A healthy, low-carb lunch- because balance, ya know? I made delicious tuna stuffed avocados topped with #traderjoes
Aoli Garlic Mustard Sauce and a drizzle of sriracha.🥑✨ —————————————————
How to make:
1. Slice an avocado in half and remove the pit
2. Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the bowl area
3. Put the scooped avocado in a bowl and mash it with a fork
4. Add a can of drained tuna, and a handful of chopped cilantro (if you have some chopped jalapeño and bell peppers on hand, add those too for a Mexican flare!- maybe even a touch of salsa.)
5. Squeeze some lime juice over the top (no more than one lime)- mix well.
6. Scoop the mixture into your avocado bowls
7. Season however you’d like- I chose the Aoli mustard and sriracha with salt and pepper, but you can get creative here!
Easy, quick, and yummy. Enjoy!
Who remembers when I used to do daily school lunch idea posts? 🧡 I’ve started to keep it simple & almost the same for that week. Then the following week switch up the snack part. It is much easier that way. 💯 #schoollunchideas
with my good friends garlic naan , biriyani, butter chicken and palak paneer 💕
🍞Homemade Italian Bread🍞 •2 packs of active dry yeast
•3 c. Warm water, Aprox 120°, divided •3 T. Sugar
•3 T. Shortening
•1 T salt •1 egg, slightly beaten
•8-10 c. Flour
•1 T melted butter
1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water.
2. Add the sugar, shortening, salt, egg, remaining water and 4 cups flour; beat until smooth.
3. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
4. Turn onto a floured surface;knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
5. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
6. Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Shape each portion into a loaf.
7. Place seam side down on greased baking sheets.With a sharp knife, make four shallow diagonal slashes across the top of each loaf.
8. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
9. Bake at 350° for 37-42 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Brush with butter.
Tips: Let the yeast rise for about 10-15 mins. You’ll know when to add it into the recipe because it will be more than double the size! If you are unsure how to kneed there are plenty videos on how to do so😊
#chefsofinstagram #finedining #instagood #cheflife #momlife #mommygoals #foodgoals #yummy #foodie #foodpassion #homemade #soulfood #foodblog #foodblogger #like #follow #tasty #cookingfun #italian #foodphotography #foodporn #fooddiary #cheftalk #bakinglove #foodie #foodstagram #foodlove