1 full garlic bulb
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 peppers (one yellow, one red)
2 full roma tomatoes
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of black beans
1 bag of @gardein
1 packet of @oldelpaso
chilli seasoning mix
1 jar of @simplynatural
organic pasta sauce (any kind) i used tomato with roasted garlic
ancho chile sauce
Added extra spices (I didn’t measure, but don’t be scared to add a lot, approximately 1 tablespoon each - depending on how spicy you want it with chilli flakes)
sliced avocado on top (didn’t take a photo with avocado on top, I was too hungry and ate it lol)
1. Add olive oil to your instant pot and use sauté setting (this is what I used, but you can always use a crockpot, or 16 or 18 Qt. pot with a lid if you don’t have either)
2. Chop up onions and let them sauté in instant pot, chop up garlic and add after so it doesn’t burn.
3. Stir onions and garlic. While keeping an eye on them, begin to chop up peppers and tomatoes.
4. Add peppers first and stir, and then add tomatoes
5. Open kidney bean and black bean cans (rinse and drain beans first, gets rid of extra sodium) then add beans to instant pot (I added kidney beans first and stirred and then added black beans and stirred).
6. Opened @gardeins
beefless round and added to instant pot
7. Stir all ingredients
8. Add @oldelpaso
chilli seasoning mix for flavour
9. Add @simplynatural
organic pasta/tomato sauce
10. Stir all together again
11. Add @goodforfood
ancho chile sauce or any kind of hot sauce if you enjoy spice
12. Add extra seasoning (dry chives, paprika, chilli flakes)
13. Slow cook or use meat/stew for 20 mins on instant pot so that veggies/beefless round absorb flavour
14. Once finished, add to a bowl!
#vegan #veganrecipes #recipes #followers #likes #plantbased #foodie #foodblogger #vancityrecipes #plantbasedrecipes #veganchili #veganismo #foodiesofinstagram #foodporn #deliciousfood #veganfood #igdaily #instafoodie #foodblogfeed #vancityeats #foodiefeature #foodheaven #foodietribe #veganlife #vegangirl #dairyfree #glutenfree