My favorite dish that I make. Home made, sun dried thomato, basil chicken sause with pasta. 🍅
Cheese pours and a Big Old D, welcome to Thursday. || 41-45 Edgewater Boulevard, Maribyrnong || 12-9pm Everyday || Phone 03 9317 7460
At Mise en Place Sydney 2018, we are holding a workshop with Belcolade Chocolate, where you will learn how to combine textures and flavours to create beautifully balanced desserts 🍫 Spots are limited, so your ticket today - details in the link in our bio 👆 #gaultmillauau #theyellowguide #hospitalityprofessionals
I can’t live a full life on an empty stomach. So the question remains...do you eat to live or do you live to eat? 🤔😋
Manos arriba los que empiezan a celebrar desde el jueves 🙋🏻♂️🙋🏾♀️ #AperolSpritz
para el alma.
On sunny days, I’ll take the noodles sans soup! @housespecial.ca
Lemongrass Chicken & Tofu bowls hit the flavor spot I was craving 👌🏼
Is your partner a ‘seafoodie’? Show your partner your love doesn’t come in droplets or pieces with ‘My Love Bucket’. I really went 😍 because it’s black pepper errrrrrr-thang. (Tbh, I think this photo still doesn’t do justice.)
이제 날씨가 좋으려나:)
과자끊기 다시 시작해야겠다... 여독은 언제 풀리나여 착한두유로 하루시작!
R.I.P Chris. You will be always in our heart.
빠우 내부 사정으로 4월27일 금요일 임시휴업 합니다.
찾아와 주시는 손님들께 죄송합니다.
소중한 친구를 꼭 보러 가야해 양해 부탁 드려요🙏
We temporary close on 27th Apr. to say good bye to our previous friend. Sorry and thank you for that.
Mạch nha, đậu phộng, mè đen, bánh tráng, tất cả làm nên 1 cái bánh với hương vị tuyệt vời💕thời gian vẩn là thứ quyết định mọi thứ🙆💗💕🌻
Lemon Thyme Roasted Chicken Legs 🍗
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Place 10 chicken legs in deep oven safe baking pan.
In the pan, toss chicken legs with 1tbsp olive oil, juice of a lemon, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder.
Place lemon slices between chicken legs in pan and top with fresh thyme.
Bake for 35-40 mins or until chicken is completely cooked through.
Bacon egg and cheddar breakfast sandwich 🥓
Beef Taquito Tower 🌯
Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
1. Sautée 1/2 lb ground beef with 1 chopped green pepper, 1 chopped onion, 4 cloves crushed garlic, 1tbsp cumin, 2tbsp chili powder, juice of 1/2 a lime, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper until completely cooked.
2. Add a layer of meat mixture to the edge of a flour tortilla topped with shredded Mexican cheese, and roll up.
3. Secure the edges with toothpicks.
4. Brush a light layer of egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1tbsp water) to the top of each taquito.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Top with desired toppings (sour cream, pico de Gallo, guacamole, jalapenos)
Reese’s Fudge Bars 🍫
1. In a deep square dish, place a layer of Reese’s peanut butter cups in a single layer.
2. Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips with 1 can of condensed milk, and spread the mixture over the layer of Reese’s cups.
3. Add a layer of quartered Reese’s cups on top of the chocolate layer.
4. Chill in refrigerator until firm.
Cuban Cobb Salad 🥗
1. Baby spinach tossed with black beans, fresh corn, diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, and cooked quinoa.
2. Topped with grilled chicken breast, sautéed onions, homemade plantain chips (slice green plantains almost paper thin, toss with oil and sea salt, and bake at 400 for 20 mins), and garlic cilantro dressing (3 garlic cloves minced, 1/2 cup chopped green onion, 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, 1 cup plain greek yogurt, 2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1/2 a lemon, salt, pepper, blend all in a food processor to make dressing)
Crispy Chicken Thigh Over Garlic Truffle Mash
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat cast iron skillet over medium high.
Pat dry chicken thighs.
Peel back the skin of the chicken thigh and season the meat under the skin with salt, pepper, cumin, onion powder and garlic powder.
Place the skin back over the thigh and season the top of the skins.
Place thighs skin side down in cast iron (don’t over crowd the pan) and cook for 8 minutes on both sides.
While chicken is cooking, add 6 garlic cloves and chopped carrots to the skillet.
Place cast iron in oven for 25-30mins.
Boil potatoes until tender and drain.
Place potatoes back in the same pot, add salt, pepper, 4 roasted garlic cloves from the cast iron skillet, shredded Parmesan cheese, 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2tbsp olive oil, and 1-2tbsp of white truffle.
Using a hand mixer, blend all ingredients in the pot together.
Add roasted garlic tomato sauce (use hand mixer to blend the remaining 2 roasted garlic cloves, chopped tomato, spinach, 1tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup mashed potato, salt and pepper)
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup 🍜
1. In a deep pot cook 1 lb sliced chicken breast for about 2 mins on all sides, then take out of the pot.
2. Sautée 1 chopped onion, and 4 sliced carrots, in 2tbsp sesame oil for about 5 mins.
3. Add 4 tbsp red curry paste, 3 tbsp grated ginger, 4 minced garlic cloves to the pot, and cook for 2 more mins.
4. Add the chicken and 5 cups chicken broth, 2 cans of coconut milk, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp minced dried basil, and 2 tbsp honey to the pot.
5. Bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer for 15-20 mins.
6. Remove chicken from the pot and shred it.
7. Add shredded chicken, 1 cup mushrooms, 4-5oz vermicelli noodles, and 1 cup bite sized cauliflower florets to pot.
8. Cook for about 5 mins or until noodles are al dente.
9. Stir in juice from 1/2 a lime, 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, and 1 tbsp of sriracha.
Serve with desired toppings (crushed peanuts, sesame seeds, cilantro, lime wedges)
Toston Tower Feast for 4🍴(Or 2 if you try hard enough 😁)
Start with toston layer (fried green plantains):
1. Heat 1-2inches of oil in a deep pan.
2. Take skin off of green plantains, and cut into 1/2-1inch thick pieces.
3. When oil is hot, add plantain pieces into oil.
4. Fry for about 5 mins or until all sides are golden. Take plantains out of oil, do not turn off heat.
5. Using a plantain press or the bottom of a can, press down on each plantain piece until flat.
6. Add flattened pieces of plantain back to hot oil and fry for another 2-3 mins or until totally golden color. Take plantains out of oil and place on a paper towel lined plate.
7. Top tostones with fluffy cooked white rice.
8. Top rice with red bean layer:
In a medium pot, add 1tbsp olive oil, 1/2 chopped onion, and cook until onion is translucent.
9. Then add 1 can of drained red kidney beans, 3 cloves minced garlic, 1/4 cup chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
10. Cook for about 5 mins, then add on top of the white rice layer.
11. Add a layer of picadillo on top of beans:
1/2lb of ground beef sautéed with 2 cloves garlic, cumin, 1 bay leaf, salt, pepper, and olive oil until cooked through.
12. Top with a fried egg and cilantro.
Kitchen Sink Chili 🌶
1. Sautée 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped tomato, 1 chopped green bell pepper and 4 cloves of minced garlic with olive oil in deep pot for 4-5 mins.
2. Add in 1 can drained pinto beans, 1 can drained black beans, 1 cup chicken broth, 1 lb ground beef, cumin, chili powder, paprika, dried parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Simmer for 35 mins, stirring occasionally.
4. Add already cooked sliced maduros (fried sweet plantains) to the pot and stir.
5. Serve with desired toppings (shredded Gouda cheese, chopped green onions, toasted garlic pita bread, sour cream)