With the winter snap approaching, this is just the kind of weather to enjoy the fabulous hot pots @royal_china_uk.
Recently, I enjoyed monkfish with braised tofu and the premium seafood hot pot with one of my favourite dishes in the world: abalone 😋😋😋.
They have many branches throughout the city but I still like the one on Baker Street which is spacious and has speedy, top quality service.
London is great. Especially with wine 🍷
All-you-can-eat Bulgogi Hut in Koreatown! 🥩🥓🍗 Ordered the Black Angus Beef Brisket and USDA Sliced Beef Belly which are shown in the picture! We also ordered other items from the menu such as the Pork Belly, Bacon Wrapped Rice Cake, Bulgogi, Ssam with Bean Paste, Marinated Vegetables, Miso Soup, Steamed Egg, Corn Cheese and more! There are two plans on their menu: Classic - $20 (the plan we got) and Deluxe - $25. They also have a selection of macaron ice cream sandwiches for $4 to complete your meal so I got the Green Tea flavor!
Teriyaki Tempeh with Broccoli? Yes please 😍 Throw it on a bed of brown rice from our friends at @eatgrain
and you got yourself a killer dinner tonight! Who's in to try this recipe?
Perfection looks like cheese in between tortillas. 🙌
The notorious avo deviled eggs are making a sweet comeback, just in time for Monday brunch. 🥑
We host private events. And lots of 'em! Shoot us an email and find out more details on how we can be your next dessert caterer at firstname.lastname@example.org
😳 Lets be honest. 😳 Our crispy chicken tenders are definitely something you've been missing out on. (if you know you know)
: our Oreo-Butterfinger cookie is back this week 😍 along with:
chocolate chip-BROWNIE chunk
just plain sugar
pancakes & bacon
rice krispie treat
banana cream pie blondie
carrot cake blondie
cookie dough brownie
dark chocolate brownie
heath bar brownie
chocolate chip-pumpkin pie
peanut butter-pretzel bar
Chicken quesadilla & a salad 🍗🥗
IT’S MAC MONDAY!!! Half off all our mac n cheese skillets today at all locations! Go crazy with your toppings 🔥😛 Show this post for the deal! #macmonday #stacked #cheese
📱: Check our Bio to see how you can become a STACKED Friend and receive a FREE appetizer for signing up!
👇🏼WHO IS GETTING CHEESY TODAY?👇🏼
The Thanksgiving warm-up starts now. (Turkey Tips glazed with a sweet bourbon marinade.)
PEPPERMINT BARK COOKIES
<3 Ingredients <3
8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or roughly chopped chocolate bar
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
2/3 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chunks
8 ounces white chocolate chips or white candy melts
1 1/4 cups crushed candy canes
1/3 cup sugar pearls or other sprinkles optional
<3 Instructions <3
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Heat the 8 ounces of semisweet chocolate and butter in a bowl in the microwave at 30 second increments, stirring between each, until just melted - be careful not to burn the chocolate!In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla extract on high speed until light and fluffy. Reduce the speed to low; beat in the melted chocolate. Mix in the flour mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chunks. Dough will be soft and thin; this is normal.
3. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 3 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment. Bake until cookies are shiny and crackly yet soft in centers, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
4. After the cookies have cooled melt the white chocolate in the microwave - heat at 30 second increments until just melted. Pour the chocolate into a resealable bag; snip the tip off one of the corners to make a piping bag.
5. Squeeze the chocolate out of the bag onto the cookies in a decorative pattern then sprinkle evenly with candy canes and sprinkles. Let the cookies dry for at least one hour.
#sprinkles #cookies #decoratedcookies #cookiesofinstagram #customcookies #decoratedsugarcookies #royalicingcookies #dessert #cookieart #instacookies #sweets #foodgasm #foodphotography #cookielove #foodpics #eeeeeats #feedyoursoull #feedfeed #f52grams #huffposttaste #buzzfeast #forkyeah #dailyfoodfeed #onthetable #cookiedecorating #beautifulcuisines #foodandwine #buzzfeedfood #tastemade #heresmyfood
WINGS from Padaek @padaekdc
😍😋 | Chuenh Peek Gai— wings in spicy and sweet glaze.
And that’s all there is to it. 🌮 🌮 🌮 🌮 🌮 🌮 🌮 🌮
We are closed today but our phone lines are open! Call or message us today for orders. The cut off for orders is tomorrow at 6 PM!
I love a traditional French toast topped with bananas and strawberries mmmmm! It wasn’t ridiculously sweet to the point where it felt like dessert. Would totally order for breakfast again if I have a slight sweet tooth. What’s your favorite breakfast or brunch food to order when you go out and eat? #offfleet