| GF FRENCH TOAST BAKE WITH BUTTER PECAN SYRUP |
The perfect dish to serve at brunch! Can be made with any bread of your choosing... it’s so damn good! Check out the recipe below 👇🏼
1 loaf GF Bread (I used Inewa)
6 large eggs
2 cups almond milk (or dairy free milk of choosing)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
Butter pecan syrup:
1/4 cup ghee
1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
1 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray or coconut oil spray. Cut bread into bite sized cubes and arrange in dish.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, coconut sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Pour over bread cubes, to fully coat. Press down with spatula to ensure even coat.
3. Put in oven and baked for 45-50 minutes, until eggs are set and top is golden brown.
4. While its cooking make the butter pecan syrup by melting ghee in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped pecans and let cook for a couple minutes, until they turn golden brown. Add in syrup, bring to a boil and let reduce. Turn off heat and let syrup sit.
5. Once finished cooking, take out of the oven and pour 1/2 cup of the butter pecan syrup over the french toast bake! Let cool for a couple minutes before soothing. Serve with more butter pecan syrup!
#bitchinbyaz #frenchtoast #frenchtoastbake #bitchinbrunch