Wild Orange French Toast
Classic French toast is made even better with the use of Wild Orange oil.
1 24-inch soft baguette or bread of choice
1 cup cracked eggs
1 cup heavy cream or 1 cup almond milk
1 teasopoon salt
6 drops Wild Orange oil
¾ cup buttermilk
½ cup butter
1 ½ cups organic Turbanado sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
1. Slice baguette on diagonal.
2. Combine all other ingredients.
3. Dip bread in mix and brown on both sides in medium hot skillet. Serve warm.
1. In saucepan stir together sugar, buttermilk and baking soda.
2. Bring to boil; cook for seven minutes.
3. Remove from heat stir in vanilla. Drizzle over the French toast or pancakes.
Tip: Make the syrup first and leave it on the stove with a low setting until the French toast is finished.
Raspberry french toast makes mornings brighter 🍞☀️
C'mon you know you want this plate full of awasomeness 😏 📷 @chef_sav
Breakfast of champions...just missing my coffee. (3000 Would You Rather Questions is a great way to lighten the mood as you wait for your order)
Breakfast with my favorite people 🧡
French toast 😋
From Monday to Thursday 3pm-6pm, Enjoy 50% off sandwiches, and $1 off scoops! Only @thebakedbear
The most amazing cinnamon roll French toast. My two favorite breakfast sweets combined 🙌🏻🙌🏻😍🤤 #capecodeats