6 months ago today we tied the knot on a beautiful beach, surrounded by friends and family. With so much happening in this chapter of my life it has been such a blessing to have my wife by my side through it all 💕💕❤️
Double Tasting Today. South and North of the River
10am - 12pm
• Coogee Continental Deli •
There will be our award winning Olive Oil, dukkah and Great Southern grown olives to sample. 🌿
1pm - 3pm
• Growers Lane •
Will also have our award winning EVOO and delicious Pistachio Dukkah. 🌿
Come and try our local produce and also see@what
these amazing gourmet stores have to offer. 🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
#perthtodo #thisisperth #perthtasting #greatsouthernproduce #coogeecontinentaldeli #growerslane
[CHARCOAL BBQ SURF & TURF] Come and learn to prepare seafood like a pro, have fun, no dishes to wash, eat a delicious lunch with friends.
Saturday 3rd November
Places are Limited 🦐
#cookingclass #southernhighlands #bbq
🌱TGIF! Hope everyone had a great week !
☀️We won't be at the White Rock Farmers market this Sunday but we do have a limited quantity available for you ! DM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for details! 🛒We will be updating everyone shortly on where you can find our greens post summer markets and also a winter subscription program! 🎉
Standard Saturday Morning🌞
✔️ $20 Fresh Produce haul (Onions, Sweet Potatoes, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Bananas, Strawberries, Pears, Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes and Cauliflower) from Yandina Markets in our favourite “Buddha” Marketa basket from >> @theyoungfolkcollective
✔️ Pantry stock up (Nutritional Yeast, Apricot/Coconut Logs, Carob Clusters, Dark Chocolate Raisins, Rolled Oats, Dried Apricots, Banana Chips, Hemp Seeds and Dried Mango) from @thesourcebulkfoods
and Raspberry + PB Raw Donuts 🍩 (of course)
✔️ Car Discos with @fleetwoodmacc
✔️ Stop overs🌊
This little girl now walks everywhere and there’s no stopping her from “adult” conversations❤️
#mumblog #mumblogger #mummyblog #newpost #childhood #parenthood #mummydiaries #motherdaughter #motherhoodthroughinstagram #mumsofinstagram #blogger #blogpost #girldates #vegan #raisedvegan #freshproduce #motherhood #toddler #15monthsold #farmersmarket #noosa #thesourcebulkfoods #sunshinecoast #yandinamarkets #fleetwoodmac #rawdonuts #boholiving #zerowaste #sustainableliving
I love when seasons overlap, and Brussels Sprouts + Artichokes sounds like the perfect combination for a Thanksgiving menu, don’t you think?
Cut em up, don’t cut em out! 🍓
Did you know strawberries are packed with vitamins, fibre, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols? They are also a low carb delicious snackyroo! 📸 @cuttingedgedigitalau
🌿 Fridays are for thai-style buddha bowls, wanders to the local farmer's market and watchingthe new season of Making A Murderer 🌿
🌿 roasted chickpeas • kale • avocado • shredded cabbage • shredded carrots • garlicky brown rice % ancient grains mix • edamame • lime wedge • peanut satay dressing
Explore your creativity by forming your own set of ideas 💡
Fresh produce, fresh fish and lots of pumpkins 🎃 at Concord Produce! 2511 Monument Boulevard- what a festive, colorful market! 🍅🌶🍎🍋🌽🎃🐟
So you just bought a whole bunch of beautiful produce but the ⏱ is ticking to use it before it perishes!! Well here are my top tips for preventing food spoilage 😉
1. KNOW HOW TO STORE YOUR PRODUCE. While most fruits and vegetables do best in the cold climate of your fridge, there are items that should never be stored there. Tomatoes, pears, avocados, peaches whole melon and bananas are best stored on the counter. While onions, garlic & potatoes need a cool dark place so inside separate bins of the pantry or cabinet is their favourite spot. Wash & dry your greens and herbs, then store them in a container in the fridge, as leaving them out (even in the fridge) will accelerate browning & withering.
2. LEARN TO SWAP. Instead of going out to the market for that one ingredient you don’t have, there are a ton of substitutes you can use instead. Think what role that item had in the recipe and then use the closest thing you already have. Recipes are meant to be a guide so learning to swap ingredients is not only a great way to express some culinary creativity but is also a great way to use it before you loose it! Which leads me to...
3. MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE FREEZER. That big bowl of perfectly ripe peaches are ready to be eaten but you don’t think you’ll get through them on time? Slice them up, place them on a baking sheet and flash freeze for about an hour, then transfer them to an airtight container for long term storage. These are great for using later in smoothies, jams, sauces and desserts.
4. MAKE MORE VISITS TO THE MARKET. While this might sound counter productive but buying smaller quantities as you need them is the best way to ensure you aren’t spoiling produce.
Have specific food conservation questions?? Send them to me in a DM 😁
#priscilaskitchen #freshproduce #wastelessfood #foodconservation #tipsandtricks #ffinspired #thenewhealthy #eathappy #freshingredients #knowyourfood #eatbetternotless #makeitdelicious #realfood #kitchenconfidence #mykitchentable #homecookedfood #sobestfriendsforfrosting #mtlentrepreneur #mtlfood #foodcoachmtl #coachpriscila #wastereductionweek
There's a reason there's always a line at Minto Fish Market 🐟 Proudly serving the most fresh and tasty produce to our community.
We bought ten pounds of apples at Gopher Glen last weekend. I'm a little worried that that wasn't enough! I love them, their apples, and how they celebrate fall with pumpkin decor. #gopherglen #freshproduce #realfoodisthebest