My family absolutely devoured this dinner! Meatless Enchiladas filled with @bushsbeans
Mild Kidney Chili Beans, sweet corn, mild green chiles and cheese. This is a hearty meal that comes together quickly and fills up hungry bellies without missing the meat. #ad
BUSH’S® Mild Kidney Chili Beans come in a hearty chili sauce, seasoned with tomatoes, chili peppers and cumin so they give great slow cooked flavor and sauce to these enchiladas! Get the recipe:
2 cans (16 oz) BUSH’S® Mild Kidney Chili Beans
2 cups frozen corn
½ teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 can fire roasted diced green chiles, drained
8 medium tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Additional cheese, cilantro and radishes for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Empty beans into a sauce pan along with ¼ cup of water, cumin, and chili powder.
3. Bring to a simmer to warm through, this will help create the sauce.
4. Strain beans using a fine mesh sieve and reserve the chili sauce in a bowl.
5. Return beans to pan and add in corn and diced chiles.
6. Add ¼ cup of the reserved chili sauce to the bottom of a baking dish.
7. Fill each tortilla with the bean and corn mixture + a sprinkle of Monterey Jack Cheese and roll up.
8. Place enchiladas in pan with sauce, seam side down.
9. Spoon sauce over top of enchiladas cover with more cheese.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until filling is hot and cheese is melted.
11. Garnish with cilantro and radishes.
#freutcake #f52grams #feedfeed #lifeandthyme #eeeeeats #tastemade #yahoofood #huffposttaste #foodandwine #saveurmag #bhgfood #beautifulcuisines #rslove #realsimple #inseasonnow #onthetable #foodblogfeed #meatlessmonday