Cooking has become for me a daily practice of self-love, self-discipline, compassion, and creativity.
For sure there are times, after long and challenging days, when I feel far from inspired or energized to cook. Yet, once I get started, the colors and aromas never fail to reignite the connection between body and mind.
Across this threshold is a boundless universe of exploration, where balancing taste, textures, and nutrition is a playful harmony of mind and intuition. Here, freedom and structure are not falsely restrictive -- rather, they complement and elucidate each other, as do heart and spirit... in a magical coevolving dance.
Sunday's supermoon fusion food creation: Taiwanese Scallion Pancake 蔥油煎餅 + Indian Laccha Paratha लच्छा पराठा
1. Gather fresh, local ingredients
2. Find a homey rustic kitchen
3. Mix ingredients together in a big bowl of love
4. Knead thoroughly with hugs
5. Fill with laughter and spice
6. Make toasty and crunchy with joy, gratitude, and forgiveness
7. Serve hot - share and enjoy!
#selfcare #homemade #sundaybrunch #fusionfood #eurasian #armenia #simplelife #lovewhatyoueat #loveyourself #balancedlife #creativityislife #joyofcooking #compassion #healthiswealth #dailypractice