Admiring animals be free in their natural habitat is the most peaceful feeling in the world. To think that 8 million tons of trash go inside the ocean every year makes me wonder how developed we really are. At least 10,000 species go extinct each year. We say it’s vandalism when destroying something made by humans, but it’s progress when we destroying nature. It is time to change. We have disconnected from what is truly important, the only problem that connects the world together, the environment. I invite you to make conscious choices these holidays and start the New Years with simple changes that contribute toward a sustainable planet
1. Buy sustainable gifts, made out of wood, paper, recycled material, gift experiences instead of things.
2. Eliminate the use of plastic at your holiday parties, use bamboo or steel instead
3. Use your water bottle all the time. Not only for water :) trust me, coffe taste so much better on a mug ☕️
4. Make sure that when buying all your holiday stuff, you take your reusable bags with you.
5. Stay informed about where your products come from and how they are made.
These tips don’t seem like a lot, but it’s the small changes in habits that make the difference. #teamearth
#consciousholidays #oceanconservation #sustainability #exotourism #oceanlover #eviromentawearness #ecotravel #allyouneedisecoador #sustainability #galapagos #whalesharks #ecodetours #scubadiving #diving