Spicy Stuffed Squid Stew (Because what better way to spend UAE's summer day than to sweat yourself with a bowl of spicy seafood ? 😋😂)
500 grams of Squid, cleaned
4 shallots, grind into paste
4 garlic cloves, grind into paste
1 block of tofu, cut into 3x3 cm and fry
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil to fry
2 tbsp of gochujang
1 tbsp of gochugaru
1 tbsp of dried chilli, chop finely
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of rice vinegar
1 1/2 cup of seafood broth (I used broth made from shrimp)
2 eggs, beaten
4 cloves of garlic, chop finely
7 shallots, chop finely
2 spring onions, chop finely,
1 block of tofu, mash
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of pepper
How to make :
1. Clean the squid, marinate with salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. Combine all the ingredients for stuffing in a bowl.
3. Take one squid, fill up with stuffing until enough space to close the opening with a toothpick / stick
3. Do the same for the rest of squids.
4. Heat the oil, put in shallots and garlic until fragrant. Then put in Gochujang, Gochugaru, and dried chilli. Give it a quick stir fry.
5. Put in seafood broth and mix well. Put in stuffed squids and splash the soup on top of it until it looked puffy and chewy when pressed.
5. Add in rice vinegar, salt and pepper according to taste.
6. Let it simmer until the squids are cooked and put in the fried tofu.
#Gochujang #Gochugaru #KFoodCookOff #KFOODME #spicyfood #stuffedsquid @kfood.me