TRAVEL TUESDAY! San Fran edition! 🌉 How beautiful is this bridge though? San Fran is such an amazing city with SO much to see and do! It has been 3 years since I’ve visited, but it remains one of my favorite cities! And with it being only an hour to wine county and less than 2 hours to Monterey county, it is the perfect city to explore before or after heading out to the country side or beach!
My top 10 things to do in San Fran:
1. Golden Gate Bridge - walk, run, drive, look - whatever works for you but it’s #1
2. Ferry Building - farmers markets 😍 and delicious eats!
3. Explore Chinatown! Feels like it’s own city within San Fran
4. Explore the Mission District - relax at Dolores Park (dog friendly) and eat at @foreigncinemasf
5. Twin Peaks - to get the best views of the city on a clear day
6. Ride a cable car! Otherwise your legs will be sore from walking uphill everywhere🙃
7. Visit Alcatraz - America’s most infamous federal prison.
8. Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39 - busy with tourists, but a must do experience! If you are into clam chowder in sourdough bowls and souvenirs you are in luck.
9. Golden Gate Park - picturesque space to escape the city streets
10. Hike Lands End - I always have to throw a hike in there 🙌🏻
I highly recommend going down to Carmel/Pebble Beach for a few nights or over to Napa/Sonoma for a few days 🙌🏻
Fav eats: @janeonfillmore
/ Seven Hills / Frascati •
Have you ever been so San Fran? What is your favorite thing about the city?
#travel #sanfrancisco #wellnesstravel #virtuosotravel #traveladvisor #culture #explore #goldengatebridge #thehealthybtravels #luxurytravel