5 TIPS ON HOW TO BOOST YOUR HEALING PROCESS
We all want to know how to heal faster, right? These truly help speed up the process!
1. Avoiding all grains, at least for a period of time can really help you heal faster as grains tend to slow down detox.
2. Eating raw till 4! I’m a huge believer in this! Having this mindset really helps you to keep up your intake of raw, healing nutritious fruits and veggies! Get your celery juice in first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, Drink your lemon water, do plenty of smoothies, adrenal snacks that MM recommends (I have example’s on my highlights, -glucose, mineral salts, potassium-) , drinking the HMD smoothie, eating plenty of leafy green salads like romaine, butter leaf lettuce and spinach and save your cooked meals for the evening like steamed potatoes. *Tip, if you start to feel your detoxing too fast, eat potatoes!
3. Lowering your fat intake! Lowering your fat consumption whether your plant based (think nuts, seeds, oils) or if you consume animal protein, is always a good idea for helping the detox process! Keeping fats low allows your liver to eliminate the poisons it’s releasing more effectively and also lowers its work load so it’s not overburdened. Eating a high fat diet is very hard on the liver and also may prevent you from being able to safely detox while healing.
4. Movement! You can rebound which helps flush the lymphatic system get rid of all the poisons being released while detoxing. You can do light exercises, go on a walk, or even run if your feeling up for it. Remember to take it easy, it’s easy to overextend yourself while healing.
5. Stop comparing! Everyone has different toxicity loads whether that be viruses, bacteria, or heavy metals, and we all heal at our own rate. I always recommend looking to others for inspiration that have been on the same healing path, but always keep in mind we all heal at different paces and to not let that get you down if your not where someone else is. You are still healing, even if it takes you a little longer! Trust in the process, & keep the faith! 🙏🏼❤️ These tips are also an addition to proper supplmentation and avoiding the NO FOODS.