Pizza Party Friday Night! This Shrimp Scampi Pizza is the perfect example of unexpected toppings taking the ordinary to extraordinary….. .
RECIPE BELOW: . *
2 Tablespoons olive oil & unsalted butter
3 Large cloves fresh garlic (minced)
1/4 cup white wine
1 Lemon zest and juice
500g fresh shrimp
1 Pound fresh pizza dough
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 teaspoons Italian seasoning .
1. Place baking stone in oven and preheat to 260C for an hour
2. In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-low heat.
3. Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute.
4. Add the wine and lemon juice, simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add shrimp and cook only until pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
6. Roll out pizza dough. Place on a cornmeal lined pizza peel.
7. Brush dough with garlic-lemon sauce from pan. Be generous. but you don't want your pizza to look like a lake.
8. Top with shrimp, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
9. Slide pizza onto the preheated baking stone and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.
Serve with red hot pepper flakes.
Some beautiful grilled scallops for you to drool over. Courtesy of @hooked_on_bbq I got this cast iron for Christmas and I immediately seasoned it with some crisbeepuck . Coated it with some coconut oil and these scallops hit the high heat from my weber kettle. These are going to be good!! . . . #FireCookEat#grilledscallops