2018 - Sponsored by Indian restaurants @Chai_Naasto
and newly opened @PatriNorthfields.
Vote for your Beverage of the Year and be entered into a prize draw for winning a fantastic Celebration Set Menu for 2 at Chai Naasto in west London's Hammersmith.
VOTE & TAG THE FRIEND(S) YOU'LL BE TAKING WITH YOU - Either, 1) vote by naming ONE of our chosen nominees, or 2) mention your own and the restaurant you had it.
The winner will be chosen at random and announced alongside #FtLionAward
winners on 1 Jan 2019! All the best.
Our nominees are:
1. Elvet Steakhouse (Pina Colada) - We’ve had enough pina colada mocktails ranging from attempted made by high-end establishments to streetfood aficionados to know how easy it is to mess this up. Elvet Steakhouse smashed it out of the park!
2. Elvet Steakhouse (Milkshakes) - Here it was impeccable – thick, rich, creamy and milky. This is precisely how all shakes ought to be made, with bold, robust and satisfying flavours. Luscious!
3. Marco Pierre White's English Chophouse (Not-So-Cosmo) - The extreme citrusy kick, delivered by the sharpness of the grapfruit, which was cleverly offset by the sweetness of the orange peel therein, just blew our hair back! Fantastically tangy, with a clever candy-esque aftertaste.
4. Rake's Cafe Bar (The Amuse Goose) - That perfect balance between the sweetness of the lychee and the refreshing tanginess of the gooseberry. Delightfully zingy!
5. Mango Tree (Virgin Mojito) - Had this last year where it delivered on that tangy, eye-squinting, introductory kick we fell for the first time we visited. One of the better Virgin Mojitos we’ve had.